Self-Published Only Club discussion

Featured Authors > Featured Authors Info

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby Snodgrass | 536 comments Mod
Starting in September we will have a featured self-published author. To start I'm going to attempt to do one a week, but if we see that it needs to only be once a month, then we can change it as we go.

My plan is to gather information about the author, their books, etc and have the information all in one thread for you, the reader to find. For now I will select the author, however, I will start a thread for your suggestions. Also, down the road once we are more established we might decide by poll.

My goal is to connect you with amazing self-published authors who are deserving of our support!

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony Brunal | 4 comments Abby,

https://stbrunal.wixsite.com/tonybrunal
please visit my website to find out more about me. As a Navy veteran I have been able to see the world, and have tried to apply what I have learned in my stories.

Thank you for reading this,

Tony Brunal

message 3: by Leon (new)

Leon Stevens (leon_stevens) | 66 comments I'll jump into the pool as well. Let me know what info you need.

Leon

message 4: by Kent (new)

Kent Marrero (cristinamarrero) | 7 comments I'm relaunching my career post coming out, so any publicity to rebuild readership is highly appreciated! The River: The Unsung Love Story and A Rambling Wanderer’s Tale are my current books on the market. The first is an LGBTQ+ coming of age novel set in the South and the second is my personal book of poems.

I also have several self-published friends who produce excellent work including Julia Goldhirsh and Henry Puckett.

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Ro | 7 comments great idea!