What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Rush (The Game, #1)
This topic is about Rush
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA/Teen(?), Teenage girl dies and becomes part of this "game" to get to continue living before she starts to realize its not going to end until she's dead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Misty (new)

Misty | 2 comments I read this book almost a year ago or two ago(?). Sorry, I'm not too sure exactly. I think this does have a series.

There's this girl who has died for saving a kid, but ended up in a game world where she had to fight with her team against these alien-like creatures. The team would only consist of teenagers and I only remember the name Jackson since he gets super important. Every teenager who died and has become a part of this world has the chance to continue living their lives as well as play the game until they run out of lives inside the game. It was also rumored that if you got to 500 points you won, but in the end of the series we learn it isn't true.

message 2: by Blue (new) - added it

Blue | 834 comments Rush

Maybe this one?

message 3: by Misty (new)

Misty | 2 comments Blue wrote: "Rush

Maybe this one?"

Yes! Thank you sooooo much!

message 4: by Blue (new) - added it

Blue | 834 comments Wow! I thought that was a long shot but it was the only book I could remember where they had as many lives as they would in a video game.

Glad to help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rush (other topics)