Academy of Werewolves and Vampires discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Boy’s Dorm ♂ > Leon’s dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,754 (1754 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Leon came in with Lily. He realized that everything was in boxes still.

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) | 3107 comments Mod
"I thought you've been here for longer," Lily observed

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Leon coughed awkwardly, “I have...” His bed didn’t even have sheets which meant one of 2, He was sleeping in quite odd places or he hadn’t slept at all.

Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have}  (rosethornlily) | 3107 comments Mod
"Why's there still boxes then?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Because I never really got to unpacking... I mean the furniture is there. My brothers helped.” Leon kicked at the ground

"Where do you sleep?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Uhhh...” Leon’s face reddened but he wasn’t blushing.

Lily waited

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “I haven’t slept.” Leon said quietly

message 13: by Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have} , Art Lover (last edited Sep 21, 2020 07:45PM) (new)

"What?!?!" Lily was so confused

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Leon recoiled, “I haven’t slept since I’ve been here. So... a month, that’s why I’m always hungry.”

"But aren't you ever tired? Am I just blind because I don't see bags under your eyes?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “I’m tired but it comes off as hyper. I swim a lot and it hides any weaknesses.” Leon seemed very embarrassed

"When it's nighttime, you. Are. Sleeping."

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Leon looked frightened, “Okay.”

Lily frowned. "What's that look for?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Nothing.” Leon averted his eyes.

Lily raised her eyebrows

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Leon looked guilty as he looked at her, “It’s just another thing I realize I love about you.”

message 25: by Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have} , Art Lover (last edited Sep 21, 2020 08:23PM) (new)

Lily smiled softly. She walked over to Leon and hugged him. " So you'll definitely listen to me?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Leon hugged her back, “Of course! I wouldn’t dare do else.”

Lily rested her head on his chest. "Eat or unpack first?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “You cook and I’ll unpack.” Leon rested his head on hers.

"Alright."

"I keep having the urge to kiss you."

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Well fulfill it,” Leon’s smile widened

Lily tilted her head up and kissed him.

Lily kissed him back just as strongly

Lily smiled against his mouth, watching him

Lily didn't want to, but she pulled away. "Can't let us be distracted," she said, nuzzling against Leon.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Leon sighed, disappointed. His eyes opened and he was smiling. “Alright...”

Lily started walking to the kitchen. "Maybe later."

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Okay...” Leon opened a box of books and started putting them on shelves.

"Oh, what do you want to eat?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) “Pancakes,” Leon said automatically, “I mean... uhh... whatever you’d like.”

"Pancakes are fine," Lily replied

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Leon looked at her, “Are you sure?”

message 47: by Rosethorn {Be grateful for everything you have} , Art Lover (last edited Sep 21, 2020 09:00PM) (new)

Lily looked back. "Why wouldn't I be? Just tell me what flavour. Is there everything I need?"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Leon shrugged, “Maybe, strawberry please!”

"Ok." Lily walked to the fridge. "Are crêpes ok? I see the milk, and butter," she walked to the shelves. "Everything check for crêpes"

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) "Mmm! That sounds good!" Leon's mouth watered at the thought.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.