Christian Book Reviews discussion

All That The Locusts Have Eaten: God's Redemption Through Loss and Heartache
This topic is about All That The Locusts Have Eaten
Reviews > Free ebook September 10-12

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chuck (new) - added it

Chuck Carr (chuckcarr) | 3 comments My new memoir was released September 4th. I am actively looking for those who would be kind enough to leave me a review. My book will be free Sept 10-12. It was professionally edited and is very uplifting. If anybody is interested in a inspiring read, here is a short blurb.

Inspiring, this dynamic memoir tells the true story of how one man journeyed from the pit of despair to the purpose filled life God intended him to live. Mingled with poetry, scripture, and literary allegories, this artistically crafted masterpiece of a memoir is sure to breathe life into even those in the deepest struggles.

message 2: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Darvall | 5 comments Hi Chuck,

I have just published my e-book and shall be happy to review your book in return for an honest review of my book, Sun. If this will work from your side, then e-mail me a copy at wendymau77@gmail.com and I shall do the same.

Sun - overview

Sun is a Christian allegory, which encapsulates the journey of a troubled Christian, Samuel, who was abandoned by his father before he was born and who encountered more troubles than what he could bear, which caused brokenness, despondency and doubt in Samuel’s heart about whether God truly loves him. After Samuel begged God for healing, he is granted access to a mysterious Christian walk through retreat, where he is baptised by Reverend Martin with the mysterious name of Sun. The retreat is presented as a dream sequence, where Samuel is taken back in time to journey from infancy onto the path of solid food. Through encounters with present and historical people, flashbacks to his motherland, South Africa, visits to diverse places, from Australia, the land of Uz to the village of Za Mau, attendance of a mega church and a small church on a hill, and discovering the value of submitting to an ancient Biblical practice, Samuel uncovers who Sun really is, which clarifies the purpose of his life and the meaning of true love.

message 3: by Kendy (new)

Kendy Pearson (goodreadscomkendypearson) | 1 comments Chuck wrote: "My new memoir was released September 4th. I am actively looking for those who would be kind enough to leave me a review. My book will be free Sept 10-12. It was professionally edited and is very up..."

Wish I had time...sounds great. Best to you!