What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance, New Adult, girl falls in love with bartender who ends up being actually rich

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie (new)

Annie (anmyers) | 2 comments I read this book around 2013-17, it was free on the apple iBooks 'store.' It was about a girl who was on a date in a bar (spoilers ahead) and she went to the bar to get a drink and started flirting with the bartender. She went on a few more bad dates and always ended up talking to the bartender and they became friends over the series of bad dates. Then the bartender set her up with some more people. When she was on her way to her last date she didn't want to go because she was in love with the bartender but went anyways and it was the bartender who was actually really rich and owned the bar. I think that the bartender went by Paul.

message 2: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1342 comments Was the girl ‘committed’ to going on 5 (bad) dates do her friends would help her paint her house? She just set up randoms to hit the 5, but stayed at the same bar... so bartender?

message 3: by Annie (new)

Annie (anmyers) | 2 comments I found the book! I typed in that last detail that was posted, and I found it! It's called license to date, thank you for your help!

message 4: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1342 comments No worries.

message 5: by Terri (new)

Terri | 316 comments License to Date (Better Date than Never, #6) by Susan Hatler is the book mentioned.