Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Betareading Services for Hire > I'm Offering Free Beta Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 08, 2020 05:28PM) (new)

Hello! I'm interested in beta reading your book for free. I'm new to reaching out to this community looking for opportunities. I primarily read scifi, fantasy, thriller, suspense, and historical fiction. I value providing you with feedback.

Kindly,
Kellie

message 2: by Emeph (new)

Emeph Alvarado | 3 comments Hi! I’m looking for four Beta Readers. Here’s a little info on my project:

Book's genre - fantasy
Word count - approx 130k
POV details: First- or third-person; multiple POV
Kinds of sex scenes - inferred (no details(
Level of violence / mild
Any possible triggers readers should dbe aware of - none
Number of betareaders you want - up to four

Yeshvara is rocked by a devastating natural disaster that lays waste to one of its Territories. While the rulers of the land scramble to help their brother in need, their children discover something that could set thirty generations of history & tradition upside down.‬
‪Can they decipher its meaning in time to prevent a repeat of history and a Second Sundering of their whole world? Perhaps. But first, they must discover exactly what they have found.‬

Let me know if you are interested 😁

Emeph

message 3: by May (new)

May  Tjia (maytjia) | 2 comments Hi Emeph,

Sounds interesting! I would be interested!

Cheers,

Harumi

message 4: by Avery (new)

Avery Celeste (averycsilvia) | 6 comments Hey Kellie! I have some short stories in your preferred genres. I have also started a series. I was wondering if you'd like to read

message 5: by laura8759 (new)

laura8759 (takeeachdayonebookatatime) | 17 comments I'm a book reviewer wanting to try beta reading the genre's of books I review/read are horror, mystery, murder mystery, thriller, suspense, ya, teen, fiction, nonfiction, childrens willing to read syfy, fantasy and autobiographies all under 300 pages.

message 6: by Hayden (new)

Hayden (hjscszerba) | 3 comments I have a novel that in romance and also a sci-fi if you'd like information on word count or page count etc. feel free to contact me.

message 7: by Hayden (new)

Hayden (hjscszerba) | 3 comments is* whoops-a-daisy. Still half asleep haha.

message 8: by Rena (new)

Rena | 7 comments looking for a beta reader for my romance novel 35 thousand word