Star Wars Legends Fan Group discussion

Fun Stuff > Star Wars Would You Rather

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (new)

Allyssa Smith | 680 comments Mod
Would You Rather: Pretty self explanatory..Would you rather [insert one thing] or [other thing]? Next person answers and gives a question.
Would you rather have your boss be Emperor Palpatine or Snoke?

message 2: by Cooper (new)

Cooper | 62 comments I would rather train with Yoda since he's really humble and wise, and just seems like a cool teacher.

Would you rather sneak into the Death Star by yourself or try to run away from Boba Fett?

message 3: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (last edited Sep 11, 2020 08:25AM) (new)

Boba Fett. He is not Force Sensitive. Vader on DS-1 has the Force as his dad. Would you rather talk for an hour with Jar Jar Binks or C-3P0?

message 4: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (new)

What would you rather do?

message 5: by Cooper (new)

Cooper | 62 comments Let's see... I have to say C-3P0. Sure he talks too much, and he gives you a bunch of useless information, but at least hes not Jar Jar. I feel like my head would hurt if I spent that long with C-3P0, but I would be tearing my ears off if I had to talk to Jar Jar for that long.
Would you rather learn how to use a lightsaber from Obi Wan or Darth Vader?

message 6: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 7 comments Obi wan hands down!!! Vader is cool in all, but I don't want to get seduced by the Dark Side. Plus ITS OBI WAN!!

Would you rather watch the classic movies for the rest of your live or the newest ones (not counting the prequels)

message 7: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (new)

I guess the new movies. Would you rather spend an afternoon with Jar Jar Binks or a Wampa?

message 8: by Zuzana, Jedi Apprentice (last edited Dec 26, 2020 03:45PM) (new)

Zuzana | 1328 comments Mod
As terrible as the prospect sounds I'd rather spend an afternoon with Jar Jar. He's less dangerous.

Would you rather be friends with Padme or Rey?

message 9: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (new)

Padme.
Would you rather see Corran Horn or Tycho in the new X-Wing movie?

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Vill'Neuve (indarra23) | 6 comments Corran Horn but only as a pilot not a jedi.

Would you rather learn to shoot a blaster from Leia or Han?

message 11: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 7 comments Han!!!! #he shot first

Would you rather learn to pod race or learn how to talk to droids?

message 12: by Ines (new)

Ines (booksandliquids) | 12 comments Definitely talk to droids. It's more universally useful.

Would you rather be on your home planet when it was blown up or watch while it happend?

message 13: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (banishedjedi) | 445 comments Ines wrote: "Would you rather be on your home planet when it was blown up or watch while it happened?"

I'll take a page from Leia's playbook and watch while it happens because then I could do everything in my power to bring the bad guys to justice.

If you were part of the Star Wars movie universe, what trio would you rather go on a mission with?

Prequels:
Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme.

Originals:
Han, Luke, Leia.

Sequels:
Rey, Finn, Poe.

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 754 comments Hailey, I'd rather go on an adventure with Han, Luke, and Leia.
If you were being selected as a Padawan would you rather be picked by Qui-gon, Obi-wan, or Luke?

message 15: by Zuzana, Jedi Apprentice (last edited Mar 16, 2021 02:41AM) (new)

The answer is too obvious: LOL! (Han, Luke and Leia)

Just to be contrary I'd go on a mission with Anakin, Obi-Wan and Padmé.

Once we're safely in hyperspace I would reveal Anakin's secrets (marriage and Tusken massacre) to Obi-Wan and then I would watch the fallout. Might be quite interesting. I would be most interested to hear what Padmé has to say for herself (because let's be honest, Anakin's not the sharpest tool in the shed and would most probably resort to whining and teenage rage).

Would you rather become a smuggler or a space pirate?

message 16: by Zuzana, Jedi Apprentice (last edited Mar 16, 2021 02:49AM) (new)

Oh, Rebecca, you beat me to it.

I'll answer your question instead.

I will avoid Luke because I'd like to live and we all know how his students ended up. I enjoy Obi-Wan teaching style as shown in the Jedi Quest series but there's Order 66 around the corner and well Qui-Gon while frustrating at times I could deal with and if I was his very first Padawan (before Xanatos) my lifespan would be much longer than with Luke or Obi-Wan.

So Qui-Gon.

Would you rather become a smuggler or a space pirate?

message 17: by Hailey (last edited Mar 16, 2021 02:55AM) (new)

Hailey (banishedjedi) | 445 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hailey, I'd rather go on an adventure with Han, Luke, and Leia.
If you were being selected as a Padawan would you rather be picked by Qui-gon, Obi-wan, or Luke?"

Ah! You just listed my three favorite Jedi. So hard. As much as I absolutely love Luke...I think I would get the most out of being trained by Obi-Wan (I'd be less of a headache for him than Anakin that's for sure) although Qui-Gon would be a close 2nd. I'd also get to hang out with the clones during the Clone Wars which would be fun...when we weren't getting shot at by clankers.

message 18: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (new)

I would be a smuggler, like Mirax or instead be more like Talon.

message 19: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (last edited Apr 02, 2021 03:12PM) (new)

Would you rather see Wedge or Tycho in the new X-Wing movie?