Star Wars Legends Fan Group discussion

The Last Jedi (Star Wars: Novelizations, #8)
This topic is about The Last Jedi
SW Movies and TV Shows > The Last Jedi (spoilers allowed)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (new) - rated it 5 stars

Allyssa Smith | 704 comments Mod
(view spoiler) How did you like this controversial movie. I liked it a lot esp. with (view spoiler).
-Leia Poppins scene with (view spoiler) 5 Stars
- Luke's (view spoiler) 5 Stars
-Canto Blight
To me, it was not as good as other planets after I have watched all of the Skywalker saga and Solo. 3 Stars

message 2: by Cooper (new)

Cooper | 62 comments I actually really liked The Last Jedi, I remember after seeing it in the theatre being really excited and not being able to wait for the next movie. (view spoiler) I actually liked Luke being done with the Jedi. It may not be something old Luke would do but its been a while since we saw Luke, and his life's fallen apart. I also really like the Kylo and Rey team up scene and the battle between Luke Kylo. I liked both Rose and Holdo and wished that Rose had more to do in Rise of Skywalker. (hide spoiler) So yeah, I really enjoyed this one. I didn't like it as much as the Force Awakens but probably more than Rise of Skywalker (I like all three.)

message 3: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 7 comments After (view spoiler) I never really liked him after that. The action and characters were cool in the movies ,but I felt the story plot was kind of all over the place. My siblings and I had a bet on who Snoke was and as we found out (view spoiler) So I won 😂. I told them "They wouldn't just keep him for one movie and he wouldn't be that easy to kill. And we never saw where (view spoiler) after Return of the jedi."

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 774 comments Let's just say not even chemo brain could make it an entertaining or well executed film with good character arcs and leave it at that. I am glad you all enjoyed the movie though. It just wasn't for me.

message 5: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (new) - rated it 5 stars

Charlene wrote: "After [spoilers removed] I never really liked him after that. The action and characters were cool in the movies ,but I felt the story plot was kind of all over the place. My siblings and I had a be..."

(view spoiler)

message 6: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (new) - rated it 5 stars

Akindle wrote: "[spoilers removed] How did you like this controversial movie. I liked it a lot esp. with [spoilers removed].
-Leia Poppins scene with [spoilers removed] 5 Stars
- Luke's [spoilers removed] 5 Stars..."

(view spoiler)

message 7: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (new) - rated it 5 stars

Akindle wrote: "[spoilers removed] How did you like this controversial movie. I liked it a lot esp. with [spoilers removed].
-Leia Poppins scene with [spoilers removed] 5 Stars
- Luke's [spoilers removed] 5 Stars..."

(view spoiler)

message 8: by Allyssa, New Republic Head of State (new) - rated it 5 stars

Could DJ be the canon (view spoiler) The initials rhyme even!