Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Mystery thriller - reviewers required

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Murray (new)

Murray McDonald | 1 comments Hi

I’ve just written my first mystery thriller - a new genre for me and would love to get some thoughts from readers of the genre as to pace, suspense, twists and surprises and how it all works.

The Title is Twenty Three

Blurb-

When Kay Miller arrived as the newly appointed Deputy Sheriff of Vinalhaven Island, she couldn't have anticipated the chaos that would turn the tranquil island into the murder capital of America.

It is down to Kay, the newest member of Knox County Sheriff's Department, assisted by Maine State Detectives Abercrombie and Winters, to uncover the shocking events behind the murders and bring those responsible to justice.

As the story twists and turns to its stunning conclusion, nobody could have anticipated the final outcome.

If you are interested in having a read please contact me with preferred format and I’ll get it across to you.

Many thanks in advance
Murray

message 2: by John (new)

John | 6 comments Murray wrote: "Hi

I’ve just written my first mystery thriller - a new genre for me and would love to get some thoughts from readers of the genre as to pace, suspense, twists and surprises and how it all works. ..."

I would be interested to review. Mobi version

jrl1947@gmail.com

Thanks

message 3: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy (jeremymagrum) | 1 comments I would be interested as well (Mobi please). Thank you. I look quite forward to reading a new voice on the Mystery scene.

jeremymagrum@yahoo.com

Kindest regards,

Jeremy