What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Fantasy / Sci-fi. Teenage girl gets stuck in a parallel universe after some paranormal things start to happen in her small town

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea  | 2 comments Details are a bit iffy.
Read the book around 2008-2010, but I believe the book is older than that.

I remember the cover having a picture of a red haired girl in a forest and it was a paperback. Not a massive book, perhaps around 100-300 pagees.

I remember some paranormal things happening, which lead to the girl getting stuck in a parallel universe, where no humans lived. It was dark and bleak but still resembled the normal universe.
The story took place in a small town, most likely in the US.

The main protagonist was a teenage girl, and I believe she had red hair, Sh had a boyfriend and her mother and grandmother were in the story as well. There may have been some magic, especially from the grandmother.

(view spoiler)

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19035 comments What was in the parallel universe, if no humans lived there? Was it empty?

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea  | 2 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "What was in the parallel universe, if no humans lived there? Was it empty?"
I can't quite remember if it was completely empty, though I doubt it was. At least there were no humans living there.