Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > Madman Theory

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Harmon (thesaint08d) | 81 comments https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

ISBN
0063005689 (ISBN13: 9780063005686)

According to amazon this hardcover is 320 pages. That looks about right with my copy.

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26088 comments Amazon is not a reliable source for page numbers. Worldcat on the other hand is fairly reliable and they have 308 pages for this isbn.

Could you please check your copy and advise what you've got after page 308?

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul Harmon (thesaint08d) | 81 comments Sandra wrote: "Amazon is not a reliable source for page numbers. Worldcat on the other hand is fairly reliable and they have 308 pages for this isbn.

Could you please check your copy and advise what you've got a..."

308 is indeed correct

message 4: by Paul (new)

Paul Harmon (thesaint08d) | 81 comments yes it is 308 you are correct I checked my copy. Thank you please update.

message 5: by Paul (new)

Paul Harmon (thesaint08d) | 81 comments Hello the correct page count was verified as 308 can it be changed please. It seems to have been forgotten

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5573 comments Page count added by another Librarian.

Please allow at least 24 hours between each "bump", We are volunteers & sometimes there isn't a librarian around who does page counts. :)

message 7: by Paul (new)

Paul Harmon (thesaint08d) | 81 comments it had been more than 24 hours between last two. I appreciate the volunteers for their work. Thank you for your hard work one and all

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26088 comments I had changed the page count pending your answer. You just needed to check the book :)

message 9: by Paul (new)

Paul Harmon (thesaint08d) | 81 comments Got it. Thank you. it wouldnt update on my currently reading list so I didnt see it once I switched editions then back to the hardcover it updated. Thank you