Read 4 Review discussion

Subversive (Clandestine Magic, #1)
This topic is about Subversive
SciFi/Paranormal/Fantasy > Romantic fantasy reviewers wanted for SUBVERSIVE (ARC copies)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen (new) - added it

Colleen Cowley (colleencowley) | 3 comments Hi, everyone, I'm offering advance review copies of Subversive, the first in a romantic fantasy trilogy.

In an America controlled by wizards and 100 years behind on women’s rights, Beatrix Harper counts herself among the resistance—the Women’s League for the Prohibition of Magic. Then Peter Blackwell, the only wizard her town has ever produced, unexpectedly returns home and presses her into service as his assistant.

Beatrix fears he wants to undermine the League. His real purpose is far more dangerous for them both.

(The first two chapters are here if you'd like to taste test before deciding: https://colleencowley.com/subversive/...)

Subversive will be released Sept. 27, with the rest of the Clandestine Magic series publishing later this fall.

You can get an ARC via Booksprout: https://booksprout.co/publisher/book/...

Or you can message me and I'll send you an electronic file (mobi, epub or PDF) directly.

Subversive cover

message 2: by JB (new) - rated it 5 stars

JB (sprkles2486) | 3 comments Hi! I read the excerpt and would like to ask for an ARC.
Is it still available?
Sadly, I don't have a BookSprout Account. Can I get mine through email? Thanks

message 3: by Colleen (last edited Sep 10, 2020 05:02AM) (new) - added it

Colleen Cowley (colleencowley) | 3 comments Sure, JB, what email should I send it to? And would you like a mobi (for Kindle), epub or PDF?

message 4: by JB (new) - rated it 5 stars

JB (sprkles2486) | 3 comments A mobi file would be good.

email: myssparkles@gmail.com

Thank you so much! So excited to get started!

message 5: by Colleen (new) - added it

Colleen Cowley (colleencowley) | 3 comments Sent, thanks!