What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Contemporary? Romance. A sheriff of a small town catches a women on step brother's property. Thought she was cattle steeling only to find out she put something on a unmarked grave on the property. She gets threatened

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracie (new)

Tracie Simister (traciesimister) | 47 comments Looking for a book. A sheriff of a small town catches a women on step brothers property. Thought she was cattle steeling only to find out she put something on a unmarked grave on the property. She gets threatened and her hotel room gets trashed so he moves her in with him. Sheriff finds out that unmarked grave is her grandpa. At the end They fall in love.

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1135 comments Do you remember about what year this was published? Was it part of the Harlequin or Silhouette line, or a stand alone book? Was it suspenseful?

message 3: by Tracie (last edited Sep 10, 2020 02:40AM) (new)

Tracie Simister (traciesimister) | 47 comments It was a romance and don't remember what year it was published i read it in the last year or so I originally read it about 10 years ago.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34456 comments Mod
Tracie, is this a historical or contemporary romance?

message 5: by Tracie (new)

Tracie Simister (traciesimister) | 47 comments Kris wrote: "Tracie, is this a historical or contemporary romance?"
I think it was published within the last 10 years or so and contemporary I think.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34456 comments Mod
Do you think Sallyann is looking for the same book?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...