Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Wrong title with ASIN

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hil (new)

Hil | 174 comments I bought the Kindle book Shadows in death by J D Robb, from Amazon.co.uk, with the ASIN B07X9QXZF2
When I looked this up on your list it came up with Connections in death by J D Robb
Could you please please correct this
The website address is https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07X9QXZF...

Regards and stay safe
Hilary Walker

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8668 comments Hil wrote: "I bought the Kindle book Shadows in death by J D Robb, from Amazon.co.uk, with the ASIN B07X9QXZF2
When I looked this up on your list it came up with Connections in death by J D Robb
Could you ple..."

Alternate Cover Edition created. This ASIN was re-released with a different cover and title this weekend.

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1763 comments Suzi wrote: "This ASIN was re-released with a different cover and title this weekend."

Actually Shadows is the next book in the series (book 51), not a new name for book 48. I have separated the edition from book 48 and combined with the other editions of book 51.

message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8668 comments Melanie wrote: "Suzi wrote: "This ASIN was re-released with a different cover and title this weekend."

Actually Shadows is the next book in the series (book 51), not a new name for book 48. I have separated the e..."

Very odd that they share an ASIN. thanks for correcting.

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1763 comments Based on the librarian log for the book, it looks like it may have always been meant to be an edition of book 51 (book 48 has its' own ASIN for the UK Kindle edition) as it was originally titled "JD Robb In Death 51", but the cover added by Amazon was book 48's, so there's no way to know for sure.