What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Military sci fi/human vs human/Autocratic nation launched a false flag attack on its own colony to justify a war, internal security troops killed their own soldiers who were investigating. Main character was captain of a heavy cruiser in the blamed nation

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simon (new)

Simon Barabash | 1 comments Was recommended to me on apple book ap late 2019 or early 2020 (sometime in the winter), read a sample but never got around to purchasing it. Started with an autocratic human nation (that seemed to have chinese and russian influence) launching a false flag attack on its own colony to justify a war, with internal security troops killing their own soldiers to stop anyone investigating. Main character seemed to be a captain of a heavy cruiser in the democratic nation, I think he had a brother who was captain of a battleship, seemed to follow US navy ranks, ship naming etc. I believe the cover featured a spaceship in combat, possibly black and green background?

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Simon, that's a good start. Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of book requests.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)