Castle of Edmond > Questioning Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 7295 comments Mod
((rp only please))

message 2: by Aleya (new)

The gaurd pushes jane into a room, with a table, 3 chairs in the center, and a cot pushed up against the wall. There is a mirror, where she believes people can watch her from the other side, and now, a door freshly locked. She screams angrily, tears still flowing down her face. 'i WILL get out of this' she thinks 'i WILL' she goes over to the cot, and lays down, she shifts for an hour and then falls asleep

message 3: by Aleya (new)

(ahahaha, this is soooooo dramatic) Jane startles awake. She is covered in dirt, and her hair is messier than ever. She finds a pice of bread on the table and gets up to eat it. Finishing, she sits back on her cot, not sure what would happen next.

message 4: by Aleya (new)

Jane sighs, now she was laying on the cot again. No one had come to give her a second meal, and she had no idea what time it was (2 44) She sighed, continuing to wonder what rein was doing right now, and how she would end up.

message 5: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments (Rein is just broken at the moment BTW)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments (Oh no what happened)

message 7: by Aleya (new)

(ya i know, she misses him though)

message 8: by Aleya (new)

(she was accused for the bombing in the common room the rebels did)

message 9: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments REDQUEEN🖤{SEEKER OF ADVENTURE} wrote: "(Oh no what happened)"

(Jane got accused of blowing up the common room.)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments (Oh no sorry )

message 11: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments (And Rein as her BF is freaking the F out over it.)

message 12: by Aleya (new)

(ya, whens he gonna visit?)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments (Heyyy Day could help you get her out)

message 14: by Aleya (new)

(sure thing! :) mia and sabe is helping too)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 2411 comments (Ok cool)

message 16: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments Aleya wrote: "(ya, whens he gonna visit?)"

(Probably after his concussion is gone)

message 17: by Aleya (new)

(whaaaaa)

message 18: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments (Which will be soon. Trust me you can't keep Rein down.)

message 19: by Aleya (new)

(ok!!! 👍☹️)

message 20: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments (But for now....let him rest.)

message 21: by Aleya (new)

(ok) Jane stares at the ceiling, 'talk about luck'

message 22: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments (WHAT DID REIN SAY!? XD HIS LUCK! HIS FREAKING LUCK! XD)

message 23: by Aleya (new)

(I KNOWw!!!)

message 24: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments (XD)

message 25: by Aleya (new)

Jane sighs 'Where was rein?' she thought. She had finally let someone in, and now it was too late.

message 26: by Jeremy (last edited Sep 08, 2020 04:34PM) (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "Jane." a voice said.

message 27: by Aleya (new)

Jane turned startled

message 28: by Aleya (new)

(?)

message 29: by Aleya (new)

(Jeremy?)

message 30: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments (sorry Youtube)
"Don't. Say. A word." The stranger said as he slid what looked like a meal in. "You were set up. By who I don't know. But I do know this. The moment they can't find who did it...." he slits he finger across his neck. "Game over amiga."

message 31: by Aleya (new)

(xd its ok) She points her index finger to her cheast, as to say 'my games over?'

message 32: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments He nods. "Whoever did this is using you as cover." he said handing you some kind of warm drink. "Is there anyone you trust I can tell this to?"

message 33: by Aleya (new)

She gulps and takes the drink, inspecting it "who are you?"

message 34: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "Someone trying to keep you alive. Oh. And the drink is Hot coco." he says to reassure you.

message 35: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments (Not saying cause I don't want to make one off characters.)

message 36: by Aleya (new)

(haha is ok) Jane takes a small sip skeptically "how- how do you know this? and- why would they point the finger at me, specifically?"

message 37: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments He shrugs. "They just need someone to blame, you and that one armed guy left the scene, so they pined it on you." He said having what sounded like a accent of some kind.

(Only trait I'm giving him)

message 38: by Aleya (new)

(heh heh) Jane nods, what he said seemed to make sense, she would be careful what she said around him "why ARE you helping me? ...."

message 39: by Jeremy (last edited Sep 08, 2020 05:29PM) (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "You didn't do it right?" he ask knowing you didn't. " innocent people don't deserve death."

message 40: by Aleya (new)

"no...I didn't" she says raising her eyebrows, he was avoiding the question

message 41: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments "I'm helping you because your innocent." he said as honest as he could.

message 42: by Aleya (new)

"why do you CARE?"

message 43: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments He gave you a glare. "OK then lady. Did YOU know they were gonna shoot you to death?" he said serious. "I Doubt that one armed guy would like to hear that his possibly girl friend DIED because she didn't want help out."

message 44: by Aleya (new)

(lol this is one of those moments where I have a ridiculous smile/laugh at a serious moment. Even though this isn't actually serious....but) Jane glares at him "No i do, I'm just not used to people helping me" she takes another sip "sorry" she says quieter

message 45: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments He sighed. "It's ok amiga. Just tell me who you can trust, and I'll try to get them to bust you out of here or clear your name."

(It's ok.)

message 46: by Aleya (new)

(heh heh ty) She sighs as well "the guy I was with, rein."

message 47: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments He nods. "Got it. I think I know someone who knows where he is. Keep your head low, and try not to piss off anyone." he says and like that he's gone.

message 48: by Aleya (new)

She's about to say where is she going to go? and to tell him something, but she didn't know what. She sighs and brushes her dirty clothing off, which does nothing. She notices she has a few holes on the side of her shirt, but sighs. And begins to eat the meal he dropped off.

message 49: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Huston (thespottedrabbit) | 1845 comments (Giving you a heads up. Unless Mia stops Rein....Reins gonna go full beast mode on the cops.)

message 50: by Aleya (new)

(uh oh. not now, right?!)

« previous 1 3