Miss Hadly's Home For Special Children - Advanced roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rox had a cigarette to her lips. She had a half a box, from when she was taken in by miss hadly, and had one every once and a while. With a gentle puff, the female leaned back into her chair with a quiet grin.

message 3: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Tindra walked out, enjoying the only place she could get fresh air.

message 4: by kennedy [mackenzie] (last edited Sep 09, 2020 05:24PM) (new)

kennedy [mackenzie] Braeden walked out, looking around. He smiled, breathing in the fresh air. He stood quietly to the side, enjoying the peacefulness.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((remember guys, minimal of 3 sentences please add more thank you))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

With an aggravated huff Roxie stood, sauntering over to braeden. A single sharpened nail trailed from one of his shoulders to the other, before stopping. "How's it goin' dahling?" She breathed a puff of smoke into his face, smirking at the reaction he gave her.

kennedy [mackenzie] Braeden, waved the smoke out of his face. "Fine, thank you for asking," he said to Roxie, without a hint of sarcasm. Braeden was genuinely happy she has asked. He smiled.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rox blinked, surprised he didn't make the normal comment. She hummed. "I'm Rox, you're seemingly new. Have we met?" the girl sat beside him, tilting her head. He was...interesting.

kennedy [mackenzie] Braeden shook his head. "I don't believe we have. And yes, I am new here," he said, looking out at the sky. "My name is Braeden. Pleasure to meet you, Rox."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what can you do?" She inquired, moving to sit on the porch edge, something Miss hadly hated. "Like, powers, what can you do?"

kennedy [mackenzie] Braden sighed. "I can grow crystals with a touch," he said. "I never use it though. It feels... wrong. To use it for my own benefit." He looked at Rox. "What can you do?" he asked.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can manipulate bones. Any and all bones. My own and yours. I could make you dance around and you wouldn't be able to control yourself at all" Roxie smirked. "It's called osteokinesis." Holding a hand out over the railing she concentrated harshly, brow curling as she waved a hand. Suddenly a crack was heard before a velociraptor skull lay in her palm. "Woah...that's new." She mumbled.

kennedy [mackenzie] Braeden clapped. "Cool! What do you do with it? Your power, I mean? Search for fossils? Heal people?" he questioned. It was fascinating, what she could do.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Constance watched from the balcony above. Her blonde hair frizzy and pale. She was holding a bucket of mud. She waits for the perfect time and dumps the mud, hoping to hit the two down bellow.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"When I worked..I used it to hurt people." Roxie wasn't proud of her time in the ring, but she survived. "A lot of people. I've only set a bone twice, but I could use my powers to heal."

message 16: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Tindra walked back out. When she noticed other people. she stayed by the door, enjoying the peacefulness.

kennedy [mackenzie] The mud hit Braeden, and he looked up. He waved at Constance, observing the mud covering him. He saw a small insect and carefully picked it up. He looked back at Roxie. "You should. Healing is good, and more people should do it."

kennedy [mackenzie] ((good night!))

message 19: by Aleya (new)

Aleya ((night))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

The six-year-old laughs, and falls on her back the bucket rolling on the balcony. Constance lay on her back, like a starfish, gasping for breath. She giggles every now and then like an the aftermath of a good laugh.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Night,)

message 22: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Tindra smiles at the child, and contiues to look out into the distance. She breathes in the cold air.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Contance!" Rox screeches, sticking a hand up and at the girl. Her hand makes a squeezing motion, her aim at the girls ribs. "You got mud all over me you brat!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 09, 2020 07:40PM) (new)

Constance jumps up, shreeking. She brushes the dust from her nit sweater and picks up the bucket. The little girl disappears into the building, her nose filled with the smells of Miss Hadly's cooking.
"Miss Hadly! Rox is trying to kill me!" she yells out.

message 25: by Aleya (new)

Aleya Tindra's gaze follows the girl inside, she then picks up her feet, stepping in the same direction.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Rox stomped up the stairwell, trying to catch up with the little girl. "Constance I swear I'm going to catch you and dangle you over the balcony!" She threatens.

kennedy [mackenzie] Braeden shook his head. People were confusing. Why do they get angered so easily? He walked inside, still covered in mud.

message 28: by GroundZer0 (new)

GroundZer0 Faris blinked, watching the people run by. Then he smiled lightly. Good. He missed the sound of commotion and fun. He went out onto the porch, breathing in deeply. Finally. He was finally free. He could put his past behind him and start a new life. He climbed up onto the rail to stand on it, and just stared out. He wanted a family - a real one - and maybe, just maybe, he would actually get one.

Faris felt giddy with excitement. There were other people like him! With odd abilities! He knew he wasn't alone! Although he felt like he could fly, he kept his emotions inside. It was what he was good at. So instead of jumping up and down or laughing, he just smiled to himself, completely calm on the outside.

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 136 comments Finnix sits on the porch his dark hair blowing softly in the cool breeze. His metal grey eyes far away in thought of his old home and his family. “I’m sorry I’m so so sorry” he says softly bowing his head and trying to fight the tears that fill his eyes.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella comes on the porch and sees someone there. " Hi! What's wrong?" (This is all I could come up with too :D)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 136 comments ((:) it’s fine :) ))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(I knew you'd understand XD)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 136 comments Finnix sits up his eyes now hard and angry no remnants of the tears that had been there a second before “what do you want” he hisses his lips curling into a sneer ((she isn’t wearing any like metal earrings or anything is she?))

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2020 07:50AM) (new)

(Nope) Isabella jumps back a bit "Sorry, I just wanted to know if you're okay. I didn't mean to bother you or anything"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 136 comments He sighs “sorry I guess” he mumbles looking back out at the sea and scenery. He was glad this girl wasn’t wearing any metal he still had a hard time controlling his powers

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella hesitates "It's..fine" She looks away

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 136 comments “How long have you been stuck here” he asks her still looking out at the sea.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2020 07:58AM) (new)

(Oh my gad my teacher said that we are gonna have a 10 minute break) "Like two months or something..." She says "You?"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 136 comments “Just got here” he says his voice flat

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh...um okay..." She says awkwardly "Uh, what's your name?" She asks

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 136 comments “Finnix but my sister used to call me Fin” he says

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool Name" She says "My name is Isabella, but you can call me Bella if you want"

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 136 comments “Cool” he says glancing over at Bella

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella smiles at him "Do you have any friends here?" she asks

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 136 comments He shakes his head “nope” he says flatly looking away

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2020 08:06AM) (new)

"Ohh, Uh..sorry to hear that.." she says awkwardly (Are you on a google meet right now?)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 136 comments (I don’t no what google meet is)
(And sorry he’s a little frustrating)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(Oh, it's like a video phone call) (Don't worry it's fine.)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 136 comments Finn sighs and looks at her again “want to be friends” he says his voice hoeing a little more emotion

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" Isabella says brightly

« previous 1