message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

name: Ronan
nicknames & aliases: Ro
sexual orientation: pansexual
relationship status: open (to selected)

nationality: prince
loyalties: his people, his brothers
residence: skye kingdom

strengths: deff a ladies man, known for sleeping with maids, good with a sword.
weaknesses: standing still
weapons: a rapire

appearance or faceclaim:
bob morely
Bellamy blake + bob morley | 8tracks radio
personality: kind, quiet
family:
brothers

Carrlene [Account revamp & profile change coming soon!!] Ray | 273 comments Mod
@harley, I believe I have the prince for this selection

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

@Carlene, there's like 5 princes, I'm just getting mine ready

Ohhhh okay! Sorry, I’m not used to this selection thing, I haven’t read the books yet.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Carrlene, Go to the royalty claim and claim a prince

Name: Prince Alejandro

nicknames & aliases: Goes by Alex, doesn’t like his full name
sexual orientation: Straight
relationship status: Open (to Selection)

nationality: Prince
loyalties: Friend named Alice - they grew up together and are great friends. Alice works as a maid
residence: Lyte Kingdom

strengths: Very friendly and extremely loyal. Humble and not boastful. weaknesses: Shy, afraid to stand up for himself, made fun of by brothers. Not strong in battle and doesn’t want to hurt anyone
weapons:

appearance: boy in this photo: https://images.app.goo.gl/CzLkx1Qr83A...
faceclaim: Bode Lizzardale
personality: Sweet, humble, friendly, shy. Has a fun and silly side but it takes a special person to bring it out. Caring to everyone, gets very emotionally attached to people he is close with. Very respectful and wants to make everyone feel welcome

family: Royal family, brothers or princes
history: Born into a royal family, good upbringing, never really fit in with other royals, considered weak and easy to pick on. Taught to be proper and respectful. Always been very good friends with Alice, a maid in the kingdom. Never anything more than best friends

((I didn’t realize the maids were already named, sorry! Pretend I said Rose-Marie))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Carrlene wrote: "((I didn’t realize the maids were already named, sorry! Pretend I said Rose-Marie))"

It's fine. Ok.

message 10: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, The King and Crown Prince (last edited Sep 13, 2020 03:14PM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 987 comments Mod
name: Matthew II
nicknames & aliases: Matt
relationship status: Open

nationality: (cast) Prince
loyalties: Kingdom
residence:Illea

strengths: Smart, intelligent and kind
weapons: pickpocketing and an iron fan

appearance or faceclaim: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gX...
personality: he knows he not the cute handsome prince most girls wants and he's fine with that. He prefers to spend his time practicing and having fun
family: Royal family
history: Born into a royal family and he had an excellent childhood. He's the model prince except for his looks.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The Royal family is from Illea as they are in the books

message 12: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, The King and Crown Prince (new)

name: Matthew 1
nicknames & aliases: King
relationship status: taken

nationality: (cast) King
loyalties: kingdom
residence:Castle

strengths: Smart and cunning
weapons: his mind and his sword

appearance or faceclaim: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-AU...
personality:kind
family: royalty
history: he grew up the second brother and was always teased about not getting the throne until his father passed it to him not his older brother

message 13: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (last edited Sep 14, 2020 09:14AM) (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 135 comments name: Alexander Hart
nicknames & aliases: Xander, hart, and Alec
sexual orientation: Gay
relationship status: N/A

nationality: (cast)
loyalties:
residence:

strengths: speed and agility
weaknesses: his emotions
weapons: dagger on his hip, on his thigh, and in his boot

appearance or faceclaim:https://i.pinimg.com/474x/19/b5/8a/19...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/7000283...
personality: kind, loyal, caring but doesn't show it, daring, and calm.
family: his mom and dad deceased, and his lost sister. (( carrier Vera))
history: his mom and dad died in a fire, he and his sister made it out but she got lost. she's been lost ever since they were 7. ((carrier vera))

message 14: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, The King and Crown Prince (new)

you didn't calim one

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

The princes nickname is Alex. Can Xander be his nickname?

message 16: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, The King and Crown Prince (new)

the princes are all calimed

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 135 comments ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ wrote: "the princes are all calimed"

he's not a prince

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 135 comments Paige wrote: "The princes nickname is Alex. Can Xander be his nickname?"

yeah ofc!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

And all of the princes were claimed. Can he be the head guard?

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 135 comments Paige wrote: "And all of the princes were claimed. Can he be the head guard?"

i was thinking a dutch but okay

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Wdym?

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 135 comments he's not really a prince

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, ok. Then he's good

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 135 comments he's approved?

so i can rp by myself with him finding his sister?

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 14, 2020 09:33AM) (new)

Yes to both questions

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 135 comments thanks Paige!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Anytime, Z!

message 28: by Reed (last edited Sep 23, 2020 11:42AM) (new)

Reed | 16 comments Name: Terrowin Ward
Nickname(s): TW
Age(14-17): 17
Kingdom name: Opulentos Validus
Appearance(link or picture only)):
https://www.dhgate.com/product/stock-...
personality: Positives: Warm, funny, and loyal. Negatives: Hot tempered, sometimes overly protective, and tends to hold a grudge.
family history: Terrowin or TW was born into a noble family. However, other nobles around them disliked them for reasons that TW can’t understand. One day a noble family that hated his family so much hired an assassin crew to kill Terrowin’s family. They killed them all, but Terrowin’s mother told him to run and not look back. Terrowin was able to escape with his sister. When they soon learned to live on the streets for 4 years. His Terrowin and his sister grew close. They could read each others thoughts and motions. One day they were both captured and sold off as slaves. His sister and him were separated. He was separated from the only family he only new. After the auction he was put into a cell on a ship and they headed off to sea. For 3 miserable days Terrowin had to work for people that abused him. On the 4 day the ship was attacked by pirates. It must have been the fire in Terrowin’s eyes because Captain Helena let him join her crew. She saw the terror, the hatred, the sadness. But in Terrowin’s eyes she also saw a spark of hope and warmth. Captain Helena took Terrowin in like her own child. She never had a kid because Terrowin was her kid. She was tough on him, but loved him. She taught him how to handle a sword and shoot a gun. How to make a enemy expose their weaknesses. For Terrowin’s 13th birth day she gave him two identical swords, and 4 platinum, gold, and ivory flint lock guns (which she promised she had actually paid for. She said the maker was perfectly alive and safe). Captain Helena and Terrowin ruled the sees for few more years. They had their highs and lows. One day Terrowin and Captain Helena were in Opulentos Validus’ capital. They met the king and the king fell hard for Helena. After a year and few months, Helena and the King married. Terrowin did not become prince because the King already had a prince, Prince Tybalt. Terrowin became the youngest and most successful head general for Opulentos Validus’ military and navy’s history. Terrowin is a lot more respected than the Prince Tybalt. The people want him to be crowned when the King dies. Above all those people, are his adoptive mother Helena. There are rumors about the senate and the king will vote out Prince Tybalt. The King of Opulentos Validus sees how much the people are behind him. He knows it is good for the kingdom. He thinks that Terrowin would be a better king then Prince Tybalt. He just hopes the senate sees that too. However, Terrowin is not focused on power right now. He wants to find his long lost sister. After interrogating and killing the slavers, he knows she is alive. He just needs to find her.
Pirate Outfit:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&u...
General Outfit:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&u...

message 29: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, The King and Crown Prince (new)

all the royalty was claimed. You can make a lord or a duke or a captin if you would like but king, queen, and princes are all calimed

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Reed, what does the picture look like?

message 31: by Reed (new)

Reed | 16 comments Whoops! And Fixed it! Christina Can I call Captain or General?

message 32: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, The King and Crown Prince (new)

Captin of the guard