Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Dreams and Dust (Sandman Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about Dreams and Dust
Book Issues > Please help me claim my book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.L. (last edited Sep 07, 2020 05:46PM) (new)

S.L. Barrie (slbarrie) | 5 comments Hello someone who read the second book in my series added the book to goodreads themselves, however when they attributed it to me they input my author name slightly different so now my first and second books are on two separate profiles. Could I please have the book listed below added to my (correct) profile, also listed below

Sandman Chronicles: Dreams and Dust: - A fantasy adventure novel

S.L. Barrie

Will the review for my second book be transferred to my author profile as well? And once the correct attribution for my book is completed will the second incorrect profile be deleted?
Thank you so much for your help.

Edit: Here is the link to the incorrect profile for you to delete if at all possible
S. L. Barrie

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments S.L. wrote: "Hello someone who read the second book in my series added the book to goodreads themselves, however when they attributed it to me they input my author name slightly different so now my first and se..."

Thank you so much for providing the link.

The book was an automatic download from Amazon.

I have removed it, and will make the series.

message 3: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Barrie (slbarrie) | 5 comments Suzi wrote: "S.L. wrote: "Hello someone who read the second book in my series added the book to goodreads themselves, however when they attributed it to me they input my author name slightly different so now my..."

Thank you. What will happen to the review that was posted for my book, will it transfer or will it disappear?

message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments S. wrote: "Suzi wrote: "S.L. wrote: "Hello someone who read the second book in my series added the book to goodreads themselves, however when they attributed it to me they input my author name slightly differ..."

It will eventually show up with the book if it isn't there now. Goodreads is heavily cached, so it may even take a day or two, but it's hard to say. It's still attached to the book, and will not disappear.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dreams and Dust (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

S.J. Barrie (other topics)
S.L. Barrie (other topics)