What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Falling Down (Rockstar #1)
This topic is about Falling Down
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult Romance, straight to amazon, long 20+ series, multiple pairings, one main paring, musician, mafia like family of choice. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nora (last edited Sep 07, 2020 04:50PM) (new)

Nora | 2 comments Okay so I'm looking for a specific book in the series, but I think if I talk about the series as a whole that will give it more ability to be found. So here's what I know about the series the book (but if I'm honest these two characters are the focal point of two books) is from. (Once i find the series I can find the book(s) no problem).

So the series itself revolves around a woman, whose name most likely starts with a B and a man, and most of the books in the series are about them. I'm pretty sure it's one of those only-on-amazon books, its not published by like a publishing house and there are a LOT of them. I mean a LOT. Like 20 it felt like. It just kept GOING about each person in the family-of-choice. So most of the books center around this girl who knew the boy when she was younger, he's now like a famous rock star, and they meet again and eventually she gets pregnant with triplets.

The couple I'm looking for, I KNOW her name is Sera, short for something like Seraphine. They've been in a hook-up relationship, both wanting more secretly. She gets pregnant but it's eptopic and she has a miscarriage that leaves her with one ovary. But the guy loves her and after being set up by this evil woman (he couldn't say he was faithful to her bc she raped him and he feels guilt and then later she tries to come between them again) so him and his musicians who are also something ike a mafia, are responsible for her murder cause she's a Bad Lady. Super angsty, super good, HEA. They were faithful to each other during that time even though it was "casual friends with benefits". She kinda kept the pregnancy a secret (but I think he was still suspicious) until it went south.

Somewhere in there, there's a book about one of the guys in the band who USED to be married to a woman, but it was bad so he sleeps around and I think she does too but like he's NOTORIOUS for his Bad Choices. And he's in a super bad mood ever sine their break up/divorce/ things went south years before. And he eventually also got his book with her. But its like 18th in the super long series.

And then there's also an MM book in the series, about an adjacent band touring with them in tour buses and the guy is a virgin in love with one of them. He's just like a groupie. And eventually he has his first time with his love but his first hand job is with another guy in a third band thats touring with them. To my last knowledge it was the only MM book in the series. But I haven't read or seen the series in about 2 or 3 years and I've been looking for it just as long (but I tried google and.......... yeah).

Then the characters I'm looking for have a second book but its more like a .5 book, just a short novella update on their still childless, but happy coupledom.

So thats everything I remember about the 20+ book series. Obviously there's a lot more couples, but they didn't strike my interest and thus weren't memerable to me. I have tried googling musicians, mafia, triplets, ecoptic pregnancy, miscarriage, sera, long book series on google and it just never goes well and Ive tried for about a year now.

message 2: by Zenta (new)

Zenta  (juljeta) | 186 comments Could it be : Rocstar Series by Anne Mercier

message 3: by Nora (new)

Nora | 2 comments Zenta wrote: "Could it be : Rocstar Series by Anne Mercier"

SCREAMING. Thank you so much!!! You have returned my books to me!! It is this series!! And its really funny how my brain made it 20+ in the series but there's only ten books! OOPS. Silly, brain. Reguardless, thanks to you, it is SOLVED and after more than a year, I HAVE MY BOOK BACK! THANK YOU!!!!!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34460 comments Mod
Glad you found your book series, Nora. Here's the link for Zenta's find - the first book: Falling Down by Anne Mercier.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Falling Down (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anne Mercier (other topics)