Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > Fräulein Draußen

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kora (new)

Kora Kaos | 41 comments ISBN 978-3-86493-105-5 has 256 pages. Could you please add? And maybe also add the audible version?
Thank you!

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13559 comments That ISBN is not in Goodreads. Please link to the book and to a source for the audible edition.

message 4: by Kora (new)

Kora Kaos | 41 comments I honestly have no idea with which ISBN it is in goodreads, I just typed the one from the back cover.

message 6: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13559 comments Kora wrote: "I honestly have no idea with which ISBN it is in goodreads, I just typed the one from the back cover."

So it is not the Kindle edition, which is the only edition on Goodreads. This needs to be in the folder Adding New Books instead, and you need to provide a direct link to the book page on Amazon/Audible or wherever, or provide all the information yourself.

message 8: by Kora (new)

Kora Kaos | 41 comments Hope that's a direct link.

message 9: by lethe (last edited Sep 08, 2020 01:58PM) (new)

lethe | 13559 comments Kora wrote: "Hope that's a direct link."

It is :)

Paperback: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Audible: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Edit: does your paperback have the Spiegel Bestseller sticker on the front? Amazon has a different cover (without sticker) in the Look Inside, same as with the Kindle edition (cover added by the Amazon import bot).

message 10: by Kora (new)

Kora Kaos | 41 comments It does not, but I had pre-ordered the book, so it might have have been before any Spiegel rating.
Thank you!

message 11: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13559 comments I find I can't download the cover in the Look Inside, so I'm afraid we are stuck with the sticker :) Hope you don't mind.

message 12: by Kora (new)

Kora Kaos | 41 comments Honestly, I didn't even notice! All good, she deserves the sticker.. :) thank you so much!