Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Seeking Betas for 76K steamy romance

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marta (new)

Marta :} | 52 comments Hi Emma,

I would love to beta read for you as your book sounds amazing!
I offer general feedback on plot, characters, inaccuracies, any possible areas of improvement, initial reactions (my reactions as I read your book - my feelings and thoughts on particular scenes) and notes on the manuscript. Optionally, I ask authors to send me a list of questions if they are concerned about specific themes.
I charge 1 Euro per 1000 words and I offer a two weeks turnaround, you can check more details about my service here: https://thecursedbooks.wordpress.com/...
You can contact me at marta_antonella@yahoo.com if you're interested.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,
Marta

message 2: by Andrea ✨ (new)

Andrea ✨ I just sent you an email.

message 3: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabbycd) | 85 comments Hi Emma! I sent you an email. I look forward to hearing from you :)
Gabby

message 4: by Tina (new)

Tina (teadee) | 109 comments Hi Emma,
I would love to beta read for you! This type of novel is right up ally.
Feel free to visit my page on Fiverr for prices.
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/5cef8707bc
I'm actually offering 5.00 off for anyone who orders through Fiverr. I'm also open to offering custom orders if you are on a budget. Feel free to PM me for more information. I Look forward to hearing from you!

Tina

message 5: by Manasa (new)

Manasa Kannan | 113 comments Hi Emma, wrote you an email :)

message 6: by Alicia (last edited Sep 08, 2020 06:15AM) (new)

Alicia Midgley | 8 comments Hi Emma,

I have been beta reading informally for a few years now and have decided to turn it into a source of income. I am currently offering my services at a reduced rate as I build up a platform. Rate is $1/1,000 words, or less if your work is above 5,000 words. I have recently finished writing my first novel and regularly write short stories and poems, and have always been an avid reader. Please see my Fiverr profile: https://www.fiverr.com/share/bk4RqY

I will beta read your work and provide honest, detailed feedback on story structure, plot, pacing, characters and dialogue. I will be happy to answer any specific questions that you have about the book in my feedback.

Alicia

message 7: by Tina (new)

Tina (teadee) | 109 comments Hi Emma,
In case you are still looking for a beta reader. Here is my Fiverr page https://www.fiverr.com/s2/5cef8707bc
I can read your manuscript for $45.00 my turnaround time is 7-10 days. PM if interested!
Tina

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (sapphrite) | 4 comments Hi Emma,

I would love to help you out! Romance is one of my specialties and what I love to read! I could have your manuscript done in only 5-7 days at $50. Please go ahead and send me an email at: texangonetraveling@gmail.com if you would like to discuss more.

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna (andzela) | 20 comments Hi Emma!

I would love to beta read your steamy novel.
References upon request.
Here are my rates and what I promise. 

I will read your story and send you very detailed feedback, often times specifying what are my reflections as I am reading. (a reader report)
I will focus on:
- the characters (are they likable, enjoyable, did you manage your goal of making them awful ...)

- the story (pacing, great moments, twists, dead ends, dragging parts...)

- is your world believable? Is it detailed enough, or too detailed. 

-repetitions, beautifully written parts, quotes I loved.

$10 for 10000 words (2 days delivery)
$40 for 50000 words (7 days delivery)
$80 for a 100000 words (12 days delivery)

My email is andzela_a@yahoo.com

Regards, 
Anna

message 10: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (bellie82) Hi Emma,

I am definitely interested in helping you out. I alpha and beta read for various authors in different genres. I provide honest and polite feedback with suggestions and overall view of the story. Pls contact me for further questions and information on dweerdi@gmail.com
Thank you