What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Teenage boy who was trying to get his brother (in the military) from terrorists, thinks he's in the Middle East.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EBS (new)

EBS | 4 comments There was a book I read recently about a teenage boy who was trying to get his brother from terrorists. It turns out that he is really in Arizona not in the Middle East. The US had killed this terrorist but his wife was an ESPN reporter and was called something like the black widow. The boy has a ‘team’ of helpers. One is like a computer wiz (he’s the spy) I think there are 4 on the crew in total. This might be a book by Tim Green (Do t take my word for it)but I just can’t remember the title. Can I have some help please?
Thanks

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33485 comments Mod
EBS, I notice your request is marked Solved. Did you find your book or are you still looking for it?

message 3: by EBS (new)

EBS | 4 comments Kris it isn’t solved. I realized too late that I put it on the solved part by mistake.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
It is mandatory to include genre and plot details in your topic header, as per the Group Rules.

We will close threads that don't adhere to this requirement.

message 5: by Kris (last edited Sep 09, 2020 12:24PM) (new)

Kris | 33485 comments Mod
Thanks for updating the topic header/title. This will help searchers and moderators.

What's the genre (which we need to add to the header) - e.g., for teens or adults, thriller, fiction or nonfiction?

How old is the missing brother? Is he a student or what's his job?

message 6: by EBS (new)

EBS | 4 comments The missing brother is late teens or early 20s. He’s in the Military. That’s how he got captured by the terrorists.