Beyond the Pages discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Moderators > Apply for Moderating!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys!
There is a position open for moderating. If anyone's interested, just tell me your name and your new ideas for the group. You should be able to handle the group, arrange challenges and events.
Apply if you can manage!
Thanks!

message 2: by Swetha (new)

Swetha Hello Am! I would lovr to be a part of moderating our group.. But can you give me few details since I've never done anything like this before. :-)

message 3: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Hi! I am interested in moderating this group. I have experience in moderating. I love reading, and I have a bunch of ideas. You can make a few contests, challenges, and games based on different books, and people haven't read them, you can add them as the book of the month! I love to be considered for this spot!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for applying. Below is a quiz link. Please attempt it and I'll get back to you :)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FA...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I would love to be a mod. I am a mod for two other groups so I have some experience. Plus, I’m pretty active. I’ll take the quiz thing and answer any questions.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Go ahead :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The applications for moderating are closed. I'm making LuminescentFirefly the moderator. Once we hit around 150 members, then I'll open this discussion again. Till that time invite more people and have fun. Thanks :)

message 8: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Hello everyone! It seems Am's account got deleted. We will wait 1 week to see if she comes back, if not, the applications will be open again.

message 9: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) New announcement: Moderating applications are open, since our old moderator, Am, deleted her account. When she joins again, we will obviously make her moderator, but applications are open again since I will need help. Thank you!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

How should I apply? The google form isn't opening :(

message 11: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) In that case, use this:

Name:
Experience: (if any)
Why you want to be mod:
Ideas:

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Nikki
Age: I'm not really comfortable saying, but I'm towards the younger side of my teenage years
Experience: I'm a moderator for the Midnight Readers.
Why you want to be a mod: I think I will be responsible enough to help manage the group, which includes sending out messages, answering questions of group members, and organizing fun things for the group.
Ideas: I think I can help set up BOTMs, readathons, etc. I'd also want to create more games and discussions where we can talk about books!

message 13: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) LAST CALL FOR MODERATOR APPLICATIONS. THEY CLOSE TOMORROW 12:00 PM.

message 14: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Congratulations to Nikki, our new mod!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Eek yay!! :D

message 16: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.