The Selection RP Group discussion

Intros

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, guys! I'm Paige. Thanks for joining!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciao! I'm Harley, I read the selection series over a span of a month. I haven't read betrothed but It sounds pretty cool.

Carrlene [Account revamp & profile change coming soon!!] Ray | 273 comments Mod
Hello, I’m Carrlene and I’m very excited for this group! May I role play as the prince? If not it’s fine, I just wanted to let you know I’m willing 😊

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome both of you! And Carrlene yes you may. Also, can I make you both mods?

That would be awesome!

message 6: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) Ellen Mucus IN THE HOUSE! Just ya normal person. I promise!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Great!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Welcome Ellen!

Haha Ellen you are awesome 😂

message 10: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) Thanks for the invitation; though I think I have to leave a few groups because I have way to many and I don't want to feel over worked. I feel insignificant in to many anyways lol.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fine! If you would like, you can leave any of the groups I made and invited you to.

message 12: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) No; My characters are to good in your other one. Abandoning them would break my heart.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

XD. I agree. It really would break my heart. But, you can always add them here to.

message 14: by felix (last edited Sep 07, 2020 08:50AM) (new)

felix (neurosislix) I'm just thinking Criminal Central, and The Kingdom of Edmond. I can fan around in 'The Fangirls Group' and other than that its a normal role play.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige wrote: "Welcome both of you! And Carrlene yes you may. Also, can I make you both mods?"

sure!

message 16: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) her majesty marco jimothy ellen wrote: "I'm just thinking Criminal Central, and The Kingdom of Edmond. I can fan around in 'The Fangirls Group' and other than that its a normal role play."

@Paige; Do you think that is a good idea? I'm not a good decision maker; without sitting on it for like 6 hours.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Also for you mod paige would would you say to me making some folders and adding some topics? It's cool if not but as I said before, I love organizing.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

her majesty marco jimothy ellen wrote: "her majesty marco jimothy ellen wrote: "I'm just thinking Criminal Central, and The Kingdom of Edmond. I can fan around in 'The Fangirls Group' and other than that its a normal role play."

@Paige;..."

wdym?

Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~ Stone Liz in da HOUSE!

message 20: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) Paige wrote: "her majesty marco jimothy ellen wrote: "her majesty marco jimothy ellen wrote: "I'm just thinking Criminal Central, and The Kingdom of Edmond. I can fan around in 'The Fangirls Group' and other tha..."

I don't like feeling insignificant; but I'll give you some reasoning's for myself if it helps
1. Criminal Central: To put it easily I'm not one for killing people; and I never use it.
2. The Kingdom of Edmonton: It's all romance if you know what I mean. And I don't feel like I'm adding anything; lol.

Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~ Stone Yeah, I love Romance there and I'm a MOD in EDMOND

message 22: by REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE}, The Crazy Book Reader! (new)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 307 comments Mod
Hi I’m Bayle

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

So I'm just gonna do it anyway~

message 24: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) Lizzie {Liz S.} wrote: "Yeah, I love Romance there and I'm a MOD in EDMOND"

Sorry? Lol,

Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~ Stone Nah it's fine haha

message 26: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) It just feels like it's just me; for me. It's hard to explain.

Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~ Stone Yeah I get it, if a group is not for you, it isn't for you

message 28: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) I think I'll do my leaving letter in Japanese then; lol.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey hey! If you could take the chatting to the chat topic, that would be great! :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!!! Thanks for joining guys!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzie {Liz S.} wrote: "Liz in da HOUSE!"

YOU'RE HERE!!! YAY!

message 33: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) hey! i’m lemon girl. i haven’t read the selection yet but paige invited me so here i am. check out my bio for more information about me!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome LG!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Gem Deer, or you can call me Gem, I haven't heard of the series and I'm really curious. :)

Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~ Stone Hey Gem! It's a great series! You should really read it it!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I might.

message 38: by Hasmik (new)

Hasmik Hi! I'm Hasmik. I haven't read the Selection series yet.
Thanks for inviting me.

message 39: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, The King and Crown Prince (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 987 comments Mod
hai!!!

message 40: by palak (new)

palak (inejspov) hey I'm palak

message 41: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, The King and Crown Prince (new)

hey!!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome. Palak!

message 43: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, The King and Crown Prince (new)

NICE!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

~Ibrahim's Queen wrote: "Hi guys! I’m Bee, am do absolutely love The Selection. I finished the whole series in a month!"

Welcome Bee! After reading America and Maxon's story, I could not read Eadlyn's.

message 45: by Reed (new)

Reed | 16 comments Hello everyone I’m Reed. It is about time I start posting stuff on this chat.

message 46: by REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE}, The Crazy Book Reader! (new)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 307 comments Mod
hi :)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Reed wrote: "Hello everyone I’m Reed. It is about time I start posting stuff on this chat."

REED!!! THANK YA FOR JOINING, YOU KIND SIR!!!

message 48: by Reed (new)

Reed | 16 comments Paige wrote: " Reed wrote: "Hello everyone I’m Reed. It is about time I start posting stuff on this chat."

REED!!! THANK YA FOR JOINING, YOU KIND SIR!!!"

No problemo

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I’ve never read the selection and don’t really no what it’s about but red queen invited me to this group so here I am

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ Hey! I'm Eva and I'm currently on the third book. I read all three books within a week so far and I have a lot of mixed feelings.

« previous 1 3