Beyond the Pages discussion

Welcome! > Chat!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Chat away guys!

message 2: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) hey guys! school starts tomorrow so i won’t be very active

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

darling, i love you, i love you, i love you wrote: "hey guys! school starts tomorrow so i won’t be very active"

I also have school :(
Is your school online?

message 4: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) 7th and 8th are doing online til the 22nd hopefully but everyone else is doing in person. but tomorrow we’re having a retreat in person

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Starting tomorrow, I won;t be very active due to school

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

We don't meet in person at school. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss it :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I do too. Virtual school is so boring. I just switch off my mic and camera while the class goes on XD

message 8: by Swetha (new)

Swetha Hey all. U guys r in school? God I feel soo old. :-P

message 9: by Kaili (new)

Kaili I'm in high school, but I got the choice to do it online... I kinda regret that though because the teachers only pay attention to the physical students...

message 10: by Juuso (new)

Juuso Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll give anything to go to school physically. Sadly, I'm stuck in my house and I have to go to online school :(

message 12: by Juuso (new)

Juuso Oh i am sorry! I hope it gets better and maybe you can soon go back to school safely!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. We're all waiting for it to become safe again. WBU?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm also in online school, and i just finished taking a math test! thank god it's done with.

message 15: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) I have soooo many tests and I hate online school.

message 16: by August (new)

August (readwithaugust) | 19 comments [image error]

message 17: by August (new)

August (readwithaugust) | 19 comments Hey, can someone please help me with this image thing? I tried everything but everytime it's showing [image error]

message 18: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Oh, you have to find the image separately for that, you have to add the like where is says .jpg or something at the end.

message 19: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Example:

message 20: by August (new)

August (readwithaugust) | 19 comments Okay

message 21: by August (new)

August (readwithaugust) | 19 comments Oh my god. It worked. Thank you so much <3