Beyond the Pages discussion

Welcome! > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't be shy! Introduce yourselves!! Tell your name, interests and favourite books. If you run a blog or a channel then do mention it!
I am Amodini. Call me Am. I read mostly mythology fiction and contemporary YA but I read any good book that keeps me on edge :)
I love to travel and hike (professional kind) and I write too!
What about you?

message 2: by Priyansha (new)

Priyansha (alphatype) Hey! I'm Priyansha!
I love reading
and I can't live without chocolates and coffee..haha
I am a novice, trying my hands on writing
I'm a big Taylor Swift fan!
I love talking about books
anyone is free to dm for buddy reads, that'll be awesome!

message 3: by Aarja (new)

Aarja (groovythinker) Hi, I am Aarja!
I run a blog! I haven't started booktube...yet. All books are my love <3

message 4: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) hey! i’m lemon girl. i love books, music, aesthetics, bullet journals, and rp. my favorite books are the keeper of the lost cities series. check out my bio for more information about me!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I do bullet journals too :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I’m Abby (she/her and they/them). I love books, mythology, writing, music, art, nature, photography, and a bunch of other stuff. Thanks Rashi for the invite!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm Paige. Thanks for the invite, Adela!

message 8: by katie ❀ (new)

katie ❀ (whisperngpages) Hello! I'm Katie (she/her), and book nerd and blogger. In my spare time, I like to work through my endless TBR, write book reviews, and eat cake. I have too many favorite books to count. But you can check out my bio to see some. Thanks for the invite Adela!

message 9: by Alanna ❦ (new)

Alanna ❦ (alannareads) | 1 comments Hi, I’m Alanna! I’m pansexual and my pronouns are she/her. I love reading, plants, music, and DC/Marvel. My favorite kinds of books are mythology, LGBT, and YA fantasy.

message 10: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Hi, everyone! I'm Tiffany (they/them pronouns, please), a writer, and reader. I read nonfiction, historical and contemporary YA, adult fantasy, and basically any LGBTQIAP+ books. My favorite books are The Fifth Season and The Pig Who Sang to the Moon. Check my bio for more information about me. Thanks for the invite, Adela!

jamie [its pride month my gremlins] (bookdragon8) | 1 comments Hi, I’m L, my pronouns are ze/zir and they/them. I love books(obviously), my favorite types are fantasy, mythology, contemporary, fiction, LGBTQIAP+ and more. Hiya

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome everyone!

message 13: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) Hi! I'm Sofia (she/her). I love writing, violin, and reading fantasy novels. My favorite singer is Phoebe Bridgers.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome :)

message 15: by Swetha (new)

Swetha Hello all!! Swetha here. I read all type of genre except paranormal / horror or anything related to that. At least 2 romance novels per week ;-). I love dancing. Thanks for the invite!!!

message 16: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Hello! Call me Anya! I read a lot of mythology fiction, YA fantasy, and Sci-fi. I love to play basketball, badminton, and kickball. Reading is what I do for most of my day. Thanks for the invite Am!

VampireWriterDragon | 1 comments Hey, I'm Vampire! I read a lot of fiction, specifically fantasy. I love to read, write, and play guitar. (thx for the invite!)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Anya and Vampire :)

message 19: by Kaili (new)

Kaili Hey, I'm Kaili (she/her)! I have social anxiety and live for reading. I'm currently in the IB program in high school and found this little club :) I'm really excited to have something fun to do besides schoolwork and video games!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Kaili!

message 21: by Aarja (new)

Aarja (groovythinker) Hi Kaili! I hope we help you get over your social anxiety :)
And, even I am in IB!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Aarja wrote: "Hi Kaili! I hope we help you get over your social anxiety :)
And, even I am in IB!"

You go to IB school?

message 23: by Aarja (new)

Aarja (groovythinker) No, it is an education board, not a school.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

You can call the school with the education board. Like I go to a CBSE school :)

message 25: by Juuso (new)

Juuso Hello! I am Juuso. I am 13 (soon 14) year old boy from Finland. I love fantasy and manga! Feel free to ask anything from me!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Juuso! Welcome :)

message 27: by Aarja (new)

Aarja (groovythinker) Hey!

Lemon༉₊˚๑  (quuer_reader) Hi! I am Shreya!
I am 14 and i am from India.
I love reading, writing, listening to music and photography. I also like to play badminton or go for a swim.
Favourite genres: Fantasy, Dystopia, Sci-fi, contemporary,YA and romance. I read pretty much everything unless its a biography.
I am looking forward to making new friends here! (Thanks for the invite Am!)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Shreya!
I love photography too. I took my profile pic in Vevey, I think.
Looking forward to having you here :)

Lemon༉₊˚๑  (quuer_reader) Yep, i like it as a hobby :)
Your profile picture looks amazing!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! Who's your favourite singer/song?

message 32: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Welcome!

Lemon༉₊˚๑  (quuer_reader) oh well! It's difficult for me choose a favourite singer. I like Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Lauv and Why Don't We. Anyone here like One Direction? I also like listening to many underrated singers ! My favourite song ( currently) is probably Angels And Demons by jxdn and Dance, Baby! by Boy Pablo. I doubt that anyone has heard these lol.
What is your singer/song?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE Taylor Swift and then I listen to Alan Walker and Selena Gomez. Ariana Grande's songs are nice too. I have only heard one One Direction song XD

message 35: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariamistry) | 1 comments Hey everyone, I'm Maria!

I'm a 16 year old Indian girl living in Australia. My reading list is mostly trashy romance novels (teen, YA and NA) but there are hints of crime, fantasy, humour, etc. - I'm pretty much willing to give anything a try! When it comes to hobbies I love to sing and write when I get the time. ☺

message 36: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Welcome Maria!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Maria!

message 38: by ForevaBookish✨ (last edited Oct 15, 2020 04:06AM) (new)

ForevaBookish✨ (krazily_bookishly_boring13_6) Hi!! I am Manali and well, i love books and have bookish thoughts half of the day... fav genre is YA and mostly i read dystopian and contemporary novels... Also, i love listening to songs and write or rather, try to write my book!

message 39: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Welcome :)

Charlie ~ Happy Pride Month! (strangelittlereader) Hi! My name is Linley, but i go by Lin she/her. I love reading, swimming, and music. Some of my fav artists are Little Mix, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and im starting to get into MCR and Green Day.

message 41: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Welcome Lin!

message 42: by Pooja (new)

Pooja Rath | 1 comments Hi! I am Pooja from India. My friends call me Poo or Pooja (whichever you wish).
I love reading books {only storybooks; not school books ;) }, writing, photography, drawing, dancing.... (might seem too much... but yeah! I like all of them).
My favorite genre is fantasy, fiction, mystery, and thriller (But I am ready and willing to try any other book that someone suggests).

message 43: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Welcome Pooja!

message 44: by Sara L. (new)

Sara L. (saralnerd) Hi Everyone! I'm Sara! I'm 13 and obviously love reading. My favorite genres are fantasy, fiction and mystery! But I read almost everything ;) I really love getting out of my comfort zone so please do recommend any book!

message 45: by August (new)

August (readwithaugust) | 19 comments Hi, I'm suditi. I love to read mostly sci-fi, fantasy & dystopian & thriller books.
one of my favourite dystopian series is the Hunger games.
& thanks to luminescent Firefly for inviting me :)

message 46: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Welcome!

Annie (Sad Water Bottle) (alyzzp) | 3 comments Hi! I'm Annie and I like classical music, dark fantasy, and bubble tea. Thanks to Luminescent Firefly for inviting me!

message 48: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Welcome, Annie :D

message 49: by Abby (new)

Abby Smith | 2 comments I'm Abby, a fellow YA-lover. I love playing the piano, writing, and watching Avatar: The Last Airbender! My favorite books are Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Lunar Chronicles, and The Book Thief.

message 50: by LyraFirefly (last edited Oct 28, 2020 04:37PM) (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Welcome, Abby!

« previous 1