don't f*** with king's cross (an advanced rp) discussion

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs > ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by E M M A , mama bean (new)

E M M A  | 139 comments Mod

list your collabs here. don't spam the thread!

message 2: by rimskur (new)

rimskur | 207 comments Mod

GUYS GUYS ME AND SHIN HAVE AN IDEA AND WE NEED A GORLLLLLLL

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 49 comments

gorl?

message 4: by rimskur (new)

hahaha yeah we wanted our dudes to both be wanting to hit on the same girl and do that toxic thing where they play some drinking game to decide who gets to hit on her but then they end up fighting and she rejects both of them anyway hahaha

omG I WANT IN. IMMA RELINQUISH MY CLAIM ON COUSIN SO WHO DO I CLAIM

message 6: by rimskur (new)

LMFAO IDK maybe one of the commoners

maid or tourist?? hehe

message 8: by rimskur (new)

bahaha if it’s the maid that’d be funny bc she’d work in the palace and shin’s guy is the crown prince

done!

message 11: by rimskur (new)

hiii i'm here for you cosmiccy

message 12: by rimskur (new)

maggie maggie maggie maggie maggie

message 13: by rimskur (new)

i want klaus to be the biggest nuisance ever to laurie but laurie loves him anyway and always gets him out of the shady shit he does and helps cover up all his mistakes BUT AS ALWAYS THERE MUST BE A LIMIT AND HENCE ANGST

message 14: by maggie (last edited Sep 07, 2020 11:58PM) (new)

maggie | 34 comments

yesyesyeyyesx1000000 !!

i picture laurie as like this super family-oriented, over protective persona who will literally do anything to make sure no harm comes against a Wembley
but klaus’s self-destructive endeavors always ends with Laurie cleaning up his mess and there’s never a “thank you” or a single ounce of gratitude & its only a matter of time before shit boils over for them
But also Laurie hasn’t been a perfect brother either and will make decisions that are just as dangerous but “all for the good of the family” and klaus prob thinks he’s this self-righteous hypocrite bc of it

message 15: by rimskur (new)

ohhh for sure omg we're going to have so many explosive arguments i just know it
klaus will literally cause the most mayhem that effects everyone in the family and he won't apologize for it at all and find some way to blame other people
BUT IF THEYRE SO MESSY ALL THE TIME IMAGINE WHATLL HAPPEN WHEN THEY GET EMOTIONAL/VULNERABLE

message 16: by shinra (last edited Sep 08, 2020 12:07AM) (new)

shinra | 75 comments

maggieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let's discuss laurie and dom and STIR UP SOME DRAMA AND FEUDING

message 17: by maggie (new)

maggie | 34 comments

bruh they’re gonna be at each other’s thROATS and like what happens when the biggest threat to the family might just happen to be your own brother ?? 🤧🤧🤧

NbR !!! AND ALL THE BURIED, PENT UP, BURROWED IN GUILT LAURENCE FEELS ABOUT THE WAR AND LETTING HIS BROTHER GO WITH HIM BC THEY WERE BOTH YOUNG AND STUPID AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT THEY’D BE FACING

message 18: by rimskur (new)

YOU BROUGHT UP THE WAR OMGGG imagine if klaus only decided to go to the war because he wanted to go with laurence, like he didn't want him to go alone and he saw the world through kinda rosy colored glasses and romanticized the whole thing and thought he was gonna be this big great hero and this was all an adventure they could have as brothers BUT THEN RIP ITS WW1 so fuckkkk

omg klaus forever having that residual resentment towards laurie even though it really isn't his fault at all

message 19: by maggie (new)

maggie | 34 comments

@shin *prays I can articulate*
QUESO what I love about them is how they’re kind of like foils of eachother in a way? Oldest of their families but ones a crime lord and the other’s a monarch, one was born into wealth and the other had to build it from the ground up, etcetc.

I’m thinking that publicly, everyone thinks they’re enemies & out to get eachother bc as far as anyone knows, laurence wembley despises any and all monarchical rule but WHAT IF, since opium was being traded illegally like crazy back then, laurie and dom have some sort of collusion going on where in exchange for some valuable information, laurie agrees to supply dom w/ opium ?? also very down for an enemies to frenemies to secretly in love frenemies type of thing ?? Oop

feel free to trash this, it’s 5am and I’m making very little sense 🥴But YOUR IDEASS ! lemme at em pls

message 20: by maggie (last edited Sep 08, 2020 02:23AM) (new)

maggie | 34 comments

@di how is this already causing me p a i n !!
and laurie knew better than to let him come along but klaus is klaus and came anyway ( and Laurie would never admit how scared he was and how he secretly needed klaus there for his own sake ) and now everytime klaus fucks up, Laurie blames himself. It’s like he wasn’t the brother he needed to be then so he’s trying to make up for it now

message 21: by maggie (last edited Sep 08, 2020 11:18AM) (new)

maggie | 34 comments

@shin what..was i even saying...last night,..anywayyys
also thinking tht dom and laurie could be trying to take eachother down by any means necessary, esp if dom volunteered for the war and they knew eachother from there, maybe something happened during that time tht made them be like "you're dead to me"

@inka alight soo i kinda have this idea tht i think aligns with your character's history but someone PLS call me out if this fcks up the plot xb but what if years ago the king had an affair w/ some polish commoner who just so happened to end up pregnant w/ yetta. in order to keep things hushhush, the king sent them a lump sum of money every month or so but when the war broke out, yetta's mother sent her to the UK, she ended up in the orphanage, laurie somehow someway was able to track this down and ended up adopting her for soon-to-be leverage?

does this.....pan out? lmao

message 22: by rimskur (new)

klaus definitelyyyy blames laurie and probably says it too and OMG imagine all the harsh arguments where he might say like “wish you never came back from war” type of deal and he doesn’t really mean it but it’s the heat of the moment especially when klaus feels cornered. hehe also i’m romancing klaus with dominic so if laurie doing anything like that with dominic, that’d be veryyyyy interesting between the brothers.

message 23: by E M M A , mama bean (new)

@maggie @inka yeah! me and shin think this could stir up the drama!! so who knows she's the king's daughter?? we think it could also be a cool plot tie if only the senior members of the wembleys know about it bc then theyre keeping secrets from each other 0.o does yetta even know?

THE DRAMA

message 24: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful)

my responses are slow af but uhhh i would love to have sloane involved in some drama, tension, whatever we can think of
so pls hmu <3

message 25: by rimskur (new)

cosmiccy we can do something with klaus and sloane!! he’s trouble so she’ll likely love/hate him

message 26: by rimskur (new)

@maggie @inka @emma i think it’d be interesting if klaus didn’t know! he’d be really pissed off when he finds out tho bc that means he’s been left out

message 27: by cosmic (last edited Sep 08, 2020 03:53PM) (new)

cosmic (erosful)

@ di def both. love him because he gives no fucks and just seems like a fun person. hate him because he needs to take a chill pill. she'd be heckin hesitant to get involved with him at all but her impulsiveness will convince her regardless

message 28: by rimskur (new)

lmfao if you want, i can see them having this kind of friendship where he's always trying to get her to sleep with him and she says no and like the fact that he asks all the time doesn't like hinder their relationship at all and it'll just be a cycle of him asking and her denying him. but then they also probably go out for drinks all the time and get up to all kinds of crazy shit. AND IF WE WANT ANGST we can have some kind of underlying unreciprocated feelings

message 29: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful)

YES i love that
at first she would’ve been hella annoyed and then after a while, she’d start coming up with creative ways to reject him like “i have to go feed my pet penguin” or “i promised someone i’d jump out of a plane with them at that time”
ofc i want angst i love angst
but who has the feelings 👀

message 30: by rimskur (new)

oooohhh i have an idea!! so klaus is gonna be with dominic, but if sloane ever gradually had feelings for klaus and then told him, he probably wouldn't turn her down immediately. it'd probably confuse him and then he'd like reciprocate at first thinking it's the next thing to do, but then it gets messy bc he's just doing what he thinks he's supposed to do and not bc he actually feels that way. OR there could be a messy MESSY rejection bc he's an asshole too. OR hehe maybe he liked her at first or thought he did and she rejected him hardcore and it made him like act out a ton bc lmfao klaus is a fucking toddler throwing a tantrum all the time

message 31: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful)

SDKJCHKS THOSE ARE ALL SO GOOD IDK WHAT TO CHOOSE
okay fuck uhhhh
we can do the first idea, where she gradually has feelings for him and he reciprocates it bc that's what he thinks he's supposed to do BUT BUT mayhaps combine it with the last idea? where she kind of catches on that he's not really into her and so she rejects him hardcore, both bc she feels used and bc she wants him to be genuinely happy, and so he acts out in response
pls tell me if this doesn't make sense

message 32: by rimskur (new)

no hehe it makes sense!! it’ll be a whole jumble and maybe we’ll see a partly gentlemanly side come out of him for a second bc he doesn’t wanna turn her down himself. i think he’d definitely be along the lines of “sure i like her rn but i don’t want a relationship” type of deal at the same time so he’s a shitty person to have feelings for even if they are reciprocated lmfao

message 33: by E M M A , mama bean (new)

@inka ooooooo i think it could be perfect if it's just the king, queen mother, and maybe his advisor plus gregor who is the cutest old man butler knew. could be a twist if queen also knew about this, puts on a brave face even through her husbands cheating period. could be even better bc then louisa can be angry with mom for never telling her she had a sister <3

message 34: by E M M A , mama bean (new)

did yetta's mother send her to the uk for shiggles or purposely to find her dad?? maybe the mom sent the king a letter before she sent her to the orphanage and said like go visit your daughter take care of her etc bc i will die in the war

and then the king maybe never did anything about it and has kept the kids clear of all orphanages BUT ALSO he has visited her orphanage in a weird twist but he also maybe promised the queen he'd never pursue any part of that ever again so by visiting the orphanage he's breaking his promise to the queen but also fulfilling the mom's last wish?? ooo twist

i think yetta should come as an aboslute shock and surprise! i don't think she'd remember meeting anyway!

message 35: by shinra (last edited Sep 08, 2020 06:13PM) (new)

shinra | 75 comments

@maggie:
oKAY SO I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE IDEAS !!! i actually wanted dom to have a secret opium problem after he came back from the war !! omg so for the secret love thing, it would be hella interesting if it was an unrequited love kinda thing. like laurie could develop feelings for dom which would probably make things super complicated between them and also more sibling drama between klaus and laurie !! also the fact the dom is the crown prince would make it even more hectic since laurie hates the monarchy

@inka:
im loving this whole bastard sibling collab !! we should talk about yetta's dynamic with dom because he's the crown prince and also like his father's number one anti-fan

message 36: by rimskur (new)

@inka okay so klaus is unaware of her true lineage! but they'll still become adopted siblings, so what're your thoughts on their relationship? he's very chaotic!

message 37: by rimskur (new)

probably depends on how recently the adoption was! he's probably super skeptical about why the family adopted her as they have a big family already and i feel like he might mess with her at times. like embarrass her and would probably talk to her more considering he would be curious since she doesn't feel like a threat to him. i get a slight corruption type of vibe too? like she seems small and innocent to him so he might take her out on the town for fun and trouble and things go awry and she hates the whole thing and from then on it might be a point of tension between him and the whole fam.

message 38: by rimskur (new)

yesss for sure everyone will get mad at him for losing her and he's like why's it such a big deal?? you found her didn't you? like doesn't realize why it's so important and definitely doesn't see what he did wrong either.

message 39: by rimskur (new)

lol he's in trouble 25/8 so it's nothing new for him, but he might find her a bit of a nuisance at times or it annoys him that she doesn't want to do anything fun and he's always just trying to push her buttons and see if anything interesting will happen

message 40: by shinra (new)

shinra | 75 comments

@inka:
hmmm i feel like maybe dominic could have a vague knowledge of the fact that the wembleys have an adopted sibling but he hasn't interacted with yetta really. perhaps he found out on his own, even before she came to england, that his father had an affair but only found out recently that he ended up having a child with yetta's mother so he'd definitely investigate that out of spite for his father but also because he doesn't like being in the dark about things.

message 41: by E M M A , mama bean (new)

hi what if Lou is the ONLY ONE who doesn’t know about the kings affairs OMG

Dom confronted him and they vowed to keep it from Louisa

message 42: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) | 86 comments

@anybody: heyoo, i'm not sure what collabs would work with noah, but i'm down to figure something out if anyone wants to do stuff ~

here's his planning stuff too cuz i feel like that's easier to discern collabs from.

lmaooo @ jenny def need something. i don't know what but need something

message 44: by shinra (new)

shinra | 75 comments

@inka:
i feel like at the begiining he would definitely keep his distance because he can't exactly afford to reckless in this situation. like he doesn't want the wembleys to find out he has an idea of what they are trying to do or that he knows yetta's true lineage. but there also would definitely be a confrontation between them at some time. maybe he starts to become close to her, but doesn't give off that he knows anything

message 45: by shinra (new)

shinra | 75 comments

@jenny:
dom and noah should be friends !! if you're up for it !!

message 46: by janelle (new)

@jammy: yesssssssssssssssssss. absolutely. maybe him and eleanor can be friends down the line or something? idk LMAO

@shin: i think that'd be super interesting, actually. cuz noah's very lawful good. like he's gentlemanly and well-mannered and, you know, he protec but he also attac. LOL but i think it would be interesting if they had a dynamic similar to noah's dynamic with lou: where he ends up getting tagged along to bars and stuff because that's like his job.

i cannot explain for shit tonight. i hope you get what i'm saying LOL

message 47: by jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (last edited Sep 09, 2020 08:26PM) (new)

@ jenny lmao something is happenning. even awkward situation or something lmao and like she is maid of dom so like if by chance they come across eachother in castle its like ooop

message 48: by janelle (new)

why did i say eleanor? evelyn holy shit.
i cannot function today, apparently.

wait, right, cuz noah's gonna be at the fight eventually and evelyn's there too. maybe they like run into each other sometime after and are like "oh hey" LOL

@ jenny lmaoooooo jennny i didn't even realise lol

haha that works :) omg omg so dom isn't going to remember her but evelyn rememebers him and works for him next day and i feel like noah will be sort of in the crossfire? beecause if he was there then he'd know for sure that evelyn is the same person but it's extra awkward because dom doesn't remember and so if the prince doesn't remember are they both supposed to act like it never happened?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

if anyone is open! i have my girlie airi "the tourist" hirabayashi and i'd love to have some collabs for her!

« previous 1