What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1)
This topic is about Easy
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. New adult book, set in America at university, MC is female, I believe it was a romance. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Blue (new)

Blue | 834 comments I recently found my "I forgot what this was called notebook" while cleaning my house during Quarantine, and I am surprised at how many books I had forgotten. I was able to put a name to most on my list but I am having trouble with a couple, so sorry for the multiple book posts.

I read a book about 10 years ago, maybe less I have a feeling it may have been published in 2013 or 2014. I think the author's name began with a T.

It was set at University and a girl is at a party and decides to go home, she is almost raped at her car and is saved by a weird guy.

He is snarky to her and berates her for being out alone at night, she tells him to shove it, and leaves him in the dark.

I think he ends up being her lab partner or something and they slowly fall in love.

I think the weird guy had lots of tattoos and had two identities.

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex | 243 comments Tammara Webber Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1) by Tammara Webber Easy AWESOME read!! There are three other related books😀

message 3: by Blue (new)

Blue | 834 comments That is it! I didn't think it was from the author of Between the Lines but it is!

Thanks.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Easy (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tammara Webber (other topics)