What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > College Romance novel. Famous college football player meets a girl at the library. She calls him Charlie Brown. Religious book? Cover: blond guy with football.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl (last edited Sep 07, 2020 07:20PM) (new)

Cheryl Young adult book, I read this book around 2012, it was a paperback book. I only remember that he a famous college football player and he meets a girl at the library, where they go to college they don t know each other or their names. The girl calls him Charlie Brown and he calls her Lucy. And that she gets jealous, think is giving out his phone number cause see all the girls surround him all the time. But all the girls want his autograph. I think it is a religious book...
the cover was that there was guy in front of it and at the corner was football

message 2: by Blue (new)

Blue | 834 comments Any other details you can remember?

When did you read it? It helps to know when you read it and when it might have been published.

Was it ebook, paperback, hardback?

Do you remember anything about the cover?

The plot you have mentioned isn't a lot to go on, do you know anything else?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
Cheryl, please add some more plot details to your topic header. Topic headers should contain as many details as will fit, if you know them.

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl i read this book before 2012,it is paperback. The cover had blond guy in it with a football. i think it was a religious book not sure though.

message 5: by Kris (last edited Sep 07, 2020 08:44AM) (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Cheryl, is this mostly a romance? How old are the main characters? (YA = teens, in this group)

I added some details to the topic header/title, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. -- We need to add genre as well.

You can update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 6: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl ya