Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking readers for Erotic/Romance-3 Chapters

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leslie (last edited Sep 06, 2020 06:23PM) (new)

Leslie Nuesselle | 4 comments New to the group so first, Hello to all.
Looking for a couple of readers, preferably female, who might be interested in reading the first two chapters of a novel I have begun. Erotic Romance but using no words normally considered to be "obscene". Two chapters , .doc file. Less than 7,000 words. Interested in any criticism but mainly want know if the material interests the reader....should I continue or move on to something else.
Regards to all.

message 2: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Wong | 8 comments I'd be glad to help.
wong.susanne1@gmail.com

send away...

message 3: by Leslie (last edited Sep 06, 2020 05:30PM) (new)

Leslie Nuesselle | 4 comments Thank you very much Susanne, it is much appreciated. But being new to this site, I'm not sure how to send it to you. Could you possibly help me with that? The file will be a .doc file, easily readable in something like MS Word viewer or something similar but the formatting will be a bit off. Still easily readable though. If you can tell me how to send it I will do so.
Thank you.

message 4: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Wong | 8 comments I sent you my email address. You can email it to me in a word doc. attachment.

message 5: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Wong | 8 comments wong.susanne1@gmail.com

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Nuesselle | 4 comments Thank you Susanne, I will mail it to you momentarily.

message 7: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Nuesselle | 4 comments File sent Susanne, hopefully you have received it.
Thank you.