What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children's reference/trivia book late 2000s - early 2010s

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jampottery (new)

Jampottery | 1 comments The book was similar to books like Do Not Open by John Fardon, Pick Me Up, Ask Me Anything, and Ask Me Everything. It was a mix of different facts/stories with a different subject and artstyle every 2 pages or so. I remember there being subjects like comics about John Stapp and Juliane Koepcke and another jungle survivor, common emergency room reasons, cute animals that are actually scary, caving, dangerous household items, dangerous animals(i specifically remember the bullet ant), and others.

I read it around early 2010s and it was made around that time(late 2000s ~)

Visually i think it was very similar to the books i mentioned, being a large flattish book. It might have been blue but I wouldn't use that as a clue.

It was a picture(?) book in that it was like a diagram with pictures with little blurbs next to them

It was in english and i got it from the library.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34380 comments Mod
Jampottery, that's a good start. Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)