What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children's Fantasy novel about shape-shifting jelly monsters in a different dimension. Read two years ago.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kae (new)

Kae | 3 comments I want to reread this book I read about two years ago (2018) It had a red/orange-y cover. It was a fantasy and it was about rooms made of jelly? I don't remember it that well. There was maybe about 2-4 kids fighting off jelly monsters and had to save their parents? I'm pretty sure there was a jelly dimension and Earth. Please help me folks

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34451 comments Mod
Kae, that's a good start. Copy the genre (e.g., children's fantasy) and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. -- Is this a picture book or children's novel?

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Kae (new)

Kae | 3 comments Kris wrote: "Kae, that's a good start. Copy the genre (e.g., children's fantasy) and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. ..."

It was a childrens novel! The cover was a red/orange-y
color and the authors name was written in yellow or white writing.