The hopeful readers group discussion

Nothing Serious
This topic is about Nothing Serious
Buddy Reads > Buddy read: Nothing Serious

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Andrea | 725 comments Mod
Laura, did we mean next week as in the week starting tomorrow (the 7th) or the one after???? I'm so confused :D And to think I already had 5 of my 10 vacation days :D

message 2: by Laura (last edited Sep 06, 2020 08:44AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laura  H (shardsofromance) | 367 comments Lol which ever works best for you, i think you mentioned you're starting a br and other book at moment. So next week meaning the 14th?

Ok. If you don't hear from me, remind me :D

Laura  H (shardsofromance) | 367 comments Ok no problem, we going with the 14th to start then? I shall remind 😊

Ok. And thank you :D

Just downloaded the book :) Looking forward to this!!!

Laura  H (shardsofromance) | 367 comments Awesome! I look forward to it, seems short and sweet 😊

So I finished the first two chapters. Things worked out rather well for Mark :D:D:D

Laura  H (shardsofromance) | 367 comments Finished ch 2. So true! Already loving it, fun characters and easy reading. Entertaining too, that box breaking is typical bad luck.. Always, but i mean it worked out for Mark 😂

This is so short, probably finish today as going to continue now and will pop in again when get to ch 5 xx

I'm already at chapter 5. So much sex. Even for Jay, that is a LOT ^^ but Mark does have some catching up to do, so :D

message 11: by Laura (last edited Sep 14, 2020 11:08AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laura  H (shardsofromance) | 367 comments Yeah im almost finished with Ch 5 and so agree, lots of sex... But as you say Mark has a lot of catching up to do and fits the whole fwb vibe st moment. So rather enjoyable 😂

Ok, I finished chapter 7, and these boys are protesting too much... Nothing serious. Sure.

message 13: by Laura (last edited Sep 14, 2020 12:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laura  H (shardsofromance) | 367 comments Lol agree completely, i love these two. Definitely protest to mush, i love that got a lot of side cast and support though giving nudge in right direction.

Im almost end of chapter 8 and such a sweet chapter, im all about the affection and soft vibes.. Its so pure.

Nothing Serious... Almost living together guys come on 😂

message 14: by Laura (last edited Sep 14, 2020 01:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laura  H (shardsofromance) | 367 comments Just finished and as always Jay Northcote provides pure comfort feel good reading. Such a lovely ending, liked how links back to start 💕

I agree, the supporting cast was sweet. I especially loved the little sister. She was adorable :D

The boys were cute too. So oblivious. But cute. I'm glad there wasn't any last-minute drama. It was such a sweet, comfy read.

message 16: by Laura (last edited Sep 15, 2020 03:11AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laura  H (shardsofromance) | 367 comments Yeah she was a lot of fun, i even liked Rachel come back as well was nice to see their friendship still and her nudging him to be honest with his feelings.

Agreed! Perfect comfy read and loved the guys, so sweet 💕

I know! I had a brief moment of panic when he went over that this was the last-minute drama (maybe Jamie would get jealous or she would try something for lord knows what reasons) I was dreading, so I was really really glad when nothing bad happened :D

Thanks for picking this one!

Laura  H (shardsofromance) | 367 comments Exactly! I was expecting the same since so common, i was relieved and so great when that didn't happen.

No problem, im glad enjoyed it. Thanks for reading with me 😊