Harry Potter RP discussion

Hogwarts > Everyhouse Common room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 421 (421 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanted to make a place for everyhouse to talk/hangout while in the actual castle

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments Hestia walks in with her cat Lavander at her heals

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny walks in with her snake, Luna, on her shoulder

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments Hestia see’s Destiny and walks over “Hi Destiny” she says smiling “Aww is that a snake?? It’s so cute! What’s its name?” She asks

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, this is Luna. She's a ball python"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Hi Luna. Your very pretty you know that?” Hestia says to Luna as Lavender her cat walks up and starts circling Destiny while purring

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your cat's name?"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Oh this is Lavender” Hestia says picking up her calico cat

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's really pretty" she said while thinking, 'Like you are'

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Thank you” she says smiling “You are also pretty” she says “I-I mean Luna is pretty!!” she says blushing

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny blushes too, smiling, "Yah she is"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments Hestia blushes when Destiny smiles. “I like snakes they are interesting creatures.” Bucking her head and looking at Luna

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"They are" ((gtg))

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments (Ok) “You should teach me how to fly a broom sometime, I really want to learn I have never really learned how to.” She says

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"You didn't take flying class?"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Did I just never got the hang of it.” She says

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mhm, well you can ask for help at anytime"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “I would love to learn” she says smiling

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny smiled too

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Maybe later today? If you are free?” She asks

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments ((Maybe we can do it later today if you are free or are you free right now?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm free for a couple more hours))

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments ((Ok then let’s do it now?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure))

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Maybe right now? If your free?” Hestia asks

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Let’s go then!!” Hestia says excitedly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright" Destiny says, leading the way

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments Hestia follows (you post first)

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments Hestia walks in holding Destiny’s hand

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny's still blushing by time they enter

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments Hestia notices she was holding Destiny’s hand “Oops” she says blushing quickly letting go

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I-it's fine"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments Hestia smiles still blushing as Lavander walks up to them. Instead of going to Hestia she goes to Destiny though.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Lavender" she said, bending down to pet her

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Lavander your supposed to be my cat” Hestia says laughing

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny laughs too

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments Lavander walks back over to Hestia who picks her up and sits down on one of the couches

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny sits beside her
Luna slithers in

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Hey Luna” Hestia says seeing her

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna says something in snake
"Do me a favor and don't freak out when I say this, but Luna said hey"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Wait you can understand her??” Hestia asks “I knew you where amazing but I never thought you where that amazing” Hestia says, then she blushes

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Destiny blushes too, "Y-your not freaked out by it!?"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Why would I be freaked out?? That’s so cool and anyone who doesn’t think that must have some brain injury” Hestia says

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because, if you speak parseltongue, it would mean that your most-likely a descendant of Salazar Slytherin, and that meaning your also the heir of slytherin"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “So? Aren’t you in Slytherin? Should being a descendent of your house founder be something to be proud of?” Hestia asks

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments (* shouldn’t)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well yah, it would be awesome, but I don't think that's why"

Fable 『They’re only human』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 1517 comments “Why else would you have it?” Hestia asks

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9