The Rebellious Readers discussion

Important! > NEWS

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by shea (new)

shea Hi guys! I’m not Maja, but I wanted to say something hehe. This is just an idea. Maybe for the September challenge we could all add up our own books? I know it is hard to add up all the points, but it might make a it easier for Maja? Maja, let me know if your okay with this idea too!! :) I’m pretty sure a little while back Maja sent out something saying how to add up points? Correct me if I’m wrong. It’s just an idea, we totally don’t need to do it.

message 2: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (last edited Sep 06, 2020 07:35AM) (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments i have no problem with adding up my books, but i need to know how, for example how much points i add for the page count, review, buddy read and botm.

message 3: by shea (new)

shea I don’t remember what they are, let’s wait for Maja

message 4: by shea (new)

shea Sorry!

message 5: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments could i maybe make a comment in my team's thread where i write for example:

Lucy's points: (and here i write my points as i add them up every time i finish a book)

i will still comment what books i read to show why i add those points, but i will like to do this so i don"t forget how much points i have

message 6: by shea (new)

shea Sure!

message 7: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments I think it's a great idea! I do find counting up points time consuming and hard, so it'll make things SO much easier. All the information on how to count up points is in the event description, and if you have any questions you can message one of the mods :). If you still want me and the mods to do it, tell me and we'll count them for you. Thanks for the awesome idea Shea!

message 8: by shea (new)

shea Where can I find the event description? Sorry!

message 9: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Don’t worry about it! If you’re on a laptop, scroll down until you see the events section. Click on the event September Challenge, and it will come up 😁😊❤️

message 10: by shea (new)

shea Otay! Thanks!

message 11: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments how do we add the points for the review?

message 12: by shea (new)

shea Just scroll down a little bit in the conversation

message 13: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments yeah, but in the september event maja said that she will add up to 3 points per review and i'm not sure how to add them so it will be fair

message 14: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments If you message me the review, I will award the points :)

message 15: by shea (new)

shea Sorry, I’m not quite sure I understand?

message 16: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter - Head of BOTM (new)

Lucy Tonks | 2037 comments when i get to a computer again i will thanks maja! and also i don't usually write my reviews immediately after i finish the book, i usually write them a few days later, so i'll message them to you as i write them. thanks again maja!

message 17: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Lucy Tonks wrote: "when i get to a computer again i will thanks maja! and also i don't usually write my reviews immediately after i finish the book, i usually write them a few days later, so i'll message them to you ..."

No problem Lucy! :)

message 18: by shea (new)

shea If you have a review, link it, and you will get 3 points. Sorry if I’m misunderstanding your question!!

message 19: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Shea wrote: "Sorry, I’m not quite sure I understand?"

If you have a review, message me the link and I will message back how many points it is worth :)

message 20: by shea (new)

shea Ohhh sorry!

message 21: by shea (new)

shea I misunderstood the question sorry!!

message 22: by Maja (The Moonlight Reader), The Head Mod :) (new)

Maja (The Moonlight Reader) (majalovesreading) | 642 comments Don't worry about it, It's ok :)