YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Princess of Thorns
This topic is about Princess of Thorns
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay Starting September 8th 2020

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments Mod
Game of Thrones meets the Grimm's fairy tales in this twisted, fast-paced romantic fantasy-adventure about Sleeping Beauty's daughter, a warrior princess who must fight to reclaim her throne.

Though she looks like a mere mortal, Princess Aurora is a fairy blessed with enhanced strength, bravery, and mercy yet cursed to destroy the free will of any male who kisses her. Disguised as a boy, she enlists the help of the handsome but also cursed Prince Niklaas to fight legions of evil and free her brother from the ogre queen who stole Aurora's throne ten years ago.

Will Aurora triumph over evil and reach her brother before it's too late? Can Aurora and Niklaas break the curses that will otherwise forever keep them from finding their one true love?

Shreya Karnati (shreyakarnati) | 1164 comments Chapter 9
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3433 comments Starting today after school! :)

Shreya Karnati (shreyakarnati) | 1164 comments Chapter 15
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3433 comments Chapter 3
(view spoiler)

Shreya Karnati (shreyakarnati) | 1164 comments Danique wrote: "Chapter 3
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Brinley | 3386 comments Can I join you guys on this one? I might be a bit late though

Shreya Karnati (shreyakarnati) | 1164 comments Of course :)

Shreya Karnati (shreyakarnati) | 1164 comments Chapter 21
(view spoiler)

Shreya Karnati (shreyakarnati) | 1164 comments Finished
(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3433 comments Brinley wrote: "Can I join you guys on this one? I might be a bit late though"

I started late too, since school started and all, so you can surely join :)

Brinley | 3386 comments Thanks!

Brinley | 3386 comments Up to Chapter 21
(view spoiler)

Shreya Karnati (shreyakarnati) | 1164 comments Brinley wrote: "Up to Chapter 21
I like Niklaas, but I really want to knock some sense into Aurora. She drives me crazy. If she had just admitted who she was after he had already agreed to help, we wouldn't have ..."

(view spoiler)

Brinley | 3386 comments Shreya wrote: "Brinley wrote: "Up to Chapter 21
"

(view spoiler)

Brinley | 3386 comments Shreya wrote: "Finished
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Shreya Karnati (shreyakarnati) | 1164 comments Brinley wrote: "Shreya wrote: "Finished
[spoilers removed]"
I honestly feel like it got worse. I had liked it up until around the last 50 pages, but then it just got on my nerves. I hate how Aurora took away his ..."

(view spoiler)

Brinley | 3386 comments Shreya wrote: "Brinley wrote: "Shreya wrote: "Finished
[spoilers removed]"
I honestly feel like it got worse. I had liked it up until around the last 50 pages, but then it just got on my nerves. I hate how Auror..."

(view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3433 comments Shreya wrote: "Chapter 21
[spoilers removed]"

Exactly this was what I was thinking too, (view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3433 comments Brinley wrote: "Up to Chapter 21
I like Niklaas, but I really want to knock some sense into Aurora. She drives me crazy. If she had just admitted who she was after he had already agreed to help, we wouldn't have ..."

Yeah seriously!! (view spoiler)

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3433 comments Shreya wrote: "Brinley wrote: "Shreya wrote: "Finished
[spoilers removed]"
I honestly feel like it got worse. I had liked it up until around the last 50 pages, but then it just got on my nerves. I hate how Auror..."

Yeah I agree, it would be great to hear more about the building of the world etc, we kinda had to fill it in ourselves

Brinley | 3386 comments Danique wrote: "Shreya wrote: "Brinley wrote: "Shreya wrote: "Finished

Yah, it really hurt the story, especially because we know nothing about either of the character's curse, and they were such a big part of the book

Danique van Dijk (daniquevdijk_) | 3433 comments Brinley wrote: "Danique wrote: "Shreya wrote: "Brinley wrote: "Shreya wrote: "Finished

Yah, it really hurt the story, especially because we know nothing about either of the character's curse, and they were such a..."

Yeah!