Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Book Cover

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Merry (merryelizabeth) | 2 comments I really want to change the cover of my book, We All Die in the End. The current one doesn't show the whole cover and is a bit blurred. I have now added a paperback edition of the book and have a much better, clearer, sharper cover. The same picture but better. Can you help? Thank you very much.
Elizabeth Merry.

message 2: by Elvenn (new)

Elvenn | 2713 comments I've added the new kindle cover -> https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5... in an alternate cover edition and the paperback cover from Amazon.

For the new cover to show on your profile, just click "edit details" (below the book's description) and then click "Set this book as the primary edition for this work" (about midway down the page).

I've noticed you have an ebook edition with no data. Is your ebook available for sale outside Amazon? Or is that entry a duplicate from the kindle edition ebook..?

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Merry (merryelizabeth) | 2 comments Hello Elvenn. Thank you for your help. I have followed the instructions above. The ebook is not for sale outside amazon. It may be a duplicate. Apologies for my lack of computer skills.