New Adult Book Club discussion

The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
This topic is about The Hunter
NABC Giveaways > L.J. Shen Giveaway ~ CLOSED!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Sep 06, 2020 08:35AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

This week the incredible bestselling author L.J. Shen is with us and she is giving away an awesome prize. L.J. is giving away 2 X signed paperback copies of her latest release The Hunter! This Giveaway is open for those in the US only!!

For anyone else who would like to chat with L.J. she is here all week taking your questions in our featured Q&A this week! https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

SYNOPSIS

Hunter

I didn’t mean to star in a sex tape, okay?
It was just one of those unexplainable things. Like Stonehenge, Police Academy 2, and morning glory clouds.
It just happened.
Now my ball-busting father is sentencing me to six months of celibacy, sobriety, and morbid boredom under the roof of Boston’s nerdiest girl alive, Sailor Brennan.
The virginal archer is supposed to babysit my ass while I learn to take my place in Royal Pipelines, my family’s oil company.
Little does she know, that’s not the only pipe I’ll be laying…

Sailor
I didn’t want this gig, okay?
But the deal was too sweet to walk away from.
I needed the public endorsement; Hunter needed a nanny.
Besides, what’s six months in the grand scheme of things?
It’s not like I’m in danger of falling in love with the appallingly gorgeous, charismatic gazillionaire who happens to be one of Boston’s most eligible bachelors.
No. I will remain immune to Hunter Fitzpatrick’s charm.
Even at the cost of losing everything I have.
Even at the cost of burning down his kingdom.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER a Rafflecopter giveaway

This Giveaway ends Midnight pacific Coast Time Saturday 12th September 2020. Winner will be announced Sunday 13th September and will be contacted via email. You will have 48 hours to reply directly to your email and claim your prize or a new winner will be randomly selected. This Giveaway is Open for the US ONLY!!

message 2: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan Allen | 20 comments I don't have any questions. I just wanted to say I love Leigh Shen!!! ❤❤❤

message 3: by Gladys (new) - added it

Gladys | 83 comments Thanks for spending some time with us!

Allison Friend Trester | 6 comments Do we get to ask question?!?

Ruth McDonnell (ruthboaz) | 79 comments Who is your favorite character to date?

Ruth McDonnell (ruthboaz) | 79 comments Thanks for the chance! Loved Hunter!

Jayli Carmichael (jaylisdevilishreads) | 3 comments I love this! I cannot wait for the rest of the series!

message 8: by Ann (new) - added it

Ann | 74 comments Thanks for the chance ❤️

Jennifer Hinson (jenniferpoolehinson) | 3 comments My fave author! LOVE her ❤️

message 10: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole ReadingBetweenTheSheets (readingbetweenthesheets) Where in the world do you come up with these Alphas??? You have some of the most effed up characters! HAHA. I love them!!!!

message 12: by Beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beth C. (beth_cherry) | 107 comments One of my Top 5 all-time authors, I LOVE LJ Shen!!❤️ The Hunter is such a great book! Thanks so much for the chance!

message 13: by Sydney (new) - added it

Sydney | 49 comments Thanks for the opportunity!

message 14: by Rena (new) - rated it 1 star

Rena thank you!

Ally Reads Romance (allyreadsromance) | 22 comments I love LJ!!! Is there any chance you’d ever do a fantasy/PNR? Your Alphas are amazing and I’d love to see them with a little extra magical boost😂

message 16: by Megb (new)

Megb | 80 comments I love LJ Shen's books sooo much! Is there any chance we will get to see anymore of the Todos Santos crew? Anything??

message 17: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 31 comments Thanks for the chance. I LOVED this book!

message 18: by Apple (new)

Apple (applebooks) | 13 comments Thank you for the chance!

message 19: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Iskey (kitcat98) | 10 comments Miss LJ Shen - you are Incredible!!! ❤ My question - Do you have a favorite author or book?
Thank you so very much for the chance to win a copy of your fabulous book!!! ❤❤

message 20: by LaKeisha (new) - added it

LaKeisha (geminares) | 2 comments I thought I came across a copy of Pretty Reckless with alternate cover of FB, how can I get a copy?

message 21: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments This Giveaway is now closed. The lucky winners are

Gaby & Jessica Bedolla

Both winners have been emailed and now have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be randomly selected. Congratulations to our lucky winners!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Hunter (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

L.J. Shen (other topics)