What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Werewolf Novel, Suicide

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Greybox (new)

Greybox | 1 comments I read part of this book while skimming through in Elementary school and it frightened me so terribly I didn't read any more of it. The book was about teen werewolves, or similar human-wolf magical creatures. The passage I read was about a teen girl who was a bit of a social outcast committing suicide to “prove she could be a wolf” by ripping her wrists open. The book describes it in fairly graphic detail, detailing the color and description of the “blue and red veins” strewn over her arms "like thread". I read this in the early 00’s but cheap paperback quality gave it the impression of being at least a decade older.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33322 comments Mod
Greybox, that's a good start. Copy more plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers. -- Is this a horror novel?

We have thousands of YA requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)