Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Authors > Need Beta Readers for first few chapters- Fantasy 5353K

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tristen (last edited Sep 07, 2020 04:12PM) (new)

Tristen Rogers | 1 comments Book's genre: Fantasy
Word count: 106k
POV details: Third Person Limited,
Kinds of sex scenes if applicable: No sex scenes
Level of violence: Moderate
Any possible triggers readers should be aware of: Violence and suggestive scenes
Number of beta readers you want: 5

Indicate if you're open to getting feedback on just part of the book: Yes please!

Synopsis:
Conflict boils on the precipice of all out war, as a rebel army forms alliances with pirates to tear down the ageing Avalin empire. Lord Joseph Stormwell is tasked with a dire mission: Find what the rebels are planning before they can strike.
Now with his crew consisting of a Mage and her apprentice, an old war hero turned mechanic, a fierce captain, and a newly rescued enemy soldier. Joseph must work to uncover what ancient evil the army is attempting to use before the world can be plunged into chaos.

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris Macy | 1 comments Tristen, I'd love to read over your first few chapters. I have experience in gamma reading and beta reading.

I don't charge money for this, just looking to help and hopefully receive it in kind when I have something to share.

Thanks!

Chris

message 3: by Nawal (last edited Sep 12, 2020 10:17AM) (new)

Nawal | 2 comments Hi there, I would like to read the first few chapters of your book. It sounds interesting. Even though I'm not experienced in beta reading but I am an avid reader.