What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Sorceress of His Own (The Gifted Ones, #1)
This topic is about A Sorceress of His Own
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fantasy Romance about a young wise woman in disguise and a warlord/general who she protects. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deileen (new) - added it

Deileen Ak (deileenx) | 2 comments lol This is driving me completely psycho. A couple ago I read this book about a young woman who comes from a line of wise woman that all disguise themselves as old so that everyone thinks it's the same person who just hasn't aged. Also the girl works for this warlord or general (can't remember which) and she's completely in love with him and he has absolutely no idea. Also if I remember correctly most people are pretty terrified of her except for him. Also although I read it a couple of years ago I'm pretty sure it was published earlier.

message 2: by Marina (new) - added it

Marina | 8 comments I have no idea, but I hope you find out, that sounds good!

message 3: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex | 247 comments A Sorceress of His Own (The Gifted Ones, #1) by Dianne Duvall A Sorceress of His OwnDianne Duvall this is an awesome book!

message 4: by Deileen (new) - added it

Deileen Ak (deileenx) | 2 comments Alex wrote: "A Sorceress of His Own (The Gifted Ones, #1) by Dianne DuvallA Sorceress of His OwnDianne Duvall this is an awesome book!"

Thats the one, thank so much!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Sorceress of His Own (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Dianne Duvall (other topics)