The Cat Corner =^._.^= ∫ discussion

Quizzes! > Adopt 5 cats and find out your hogwarts house!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Rebekah, Crazy Cat Lady (new)

Rebekah (bekahkc) | 50 comments Mod
GUYS MINE WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT! I GOT HUFFLEPUFF!

message 3: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Are you kidding me? SLYTHERIN?!? I'm as Hufflepuff as they come!

message 4: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

ally (celaena_coin) | 171 comments Mod
:( It says that I was Gryffindor!

message 5: by lemon (new)

lemon ((i wanna be your vacuum cleaner)) (makevocaloidgreatagain) gryffindor. if you know me in real life i’m the opposite of gryffindor. unless i’ll end up pulling a neville longbottom or ben copper

message 6: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) I got Hufflepuff and I’m a Ravenclaw! On a different buzzfeed quiz it says Hufflepuff was my lowest percentage house
Here’s that quiz if anyone wants to try it! :)

https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/...

message 7: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany 48% Hufflepuff, 26% Ravenclaw, 19% Gryffindor, and 7% Slytherin!

Told you Slytherin was wrong wrong wrong.

message 8: by lemon (new)

lemon ((i wanna be your vacuum cleaner)) (makevocaloidgreatagain) You Are 39% Ravenclaw, 22% Gryffindor, 20% Hufflepuff, and 19% Slytherin!

You believe above all in the importance of wisdom, which is why you undoubtedly belong in Ravenclaw, but your sense of adventure means you may also have an affinity for Gryffindor house. You are a thrill-seeker – you love to travel and there’s nothing more exciting to you than new experiences – and believe that adventure is essential in the pursuit of knowledge. You are brave, but would never intentionally put yourself in danger, placing you firmly in Ravenclaw.

Your slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to you, which you may keep hidden for fear of being hurt.

ok maybe i’m a little gryffindor

message 9: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

You Are 34% Ravenclaw, 28% Hufflepuff, 25% Gryffindor, and 13% Slytherin!
You definitely belong in Ravenclaw, but you have a kindness that sets you apart from most. While some Ravenclaws can be seen as slightly haughty or intimidating, your Hufflepuff side means you are more approachable, and therefore have an easier time making friends. Despite your softness, you find it easy to detach yourself from emotional situations and give objective viewpoints, making you the perfect person to go to for advice.

Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things.

iNtErEsTiNg

message 10: by Rebekah, Crazy Cat Lady (new)

You Are 42% Hufflepuff, 24% Gryffindor, 23% Ravenclaw, and 11% Slytherin!

message 11: by Rebekah, Crazy Cat Lady (new)

Hmmm I guess true? I am a hufflepuff...

message 12: by ally, Cat Whisperer (new)

slytherclawwwwww