Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1x1 > Jinx, Makaylia, and Ryan

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 30 comments Here's our RP. :) And if you both want I can describe your AIs a bit better. :)

message 2: by Jocy (new)

Jocy Latte (jocylatte) | 3 comments Thank you for creating this! And yes, a better description of the AIs would be nice

message 3: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 30 comments Your welcome. :)

The AIs that you and Makaylia would be RPing as would be made of the best technology of the world, even some parts that wouldn't be available to nobody else other than them. :) They would look like humans in their normal state but have higher capabilities than normal humans and you both don't need to include stuff like enhanced sight, strength, reaction speed in your characters since they both come with that. :) And even though they look like humans, their bodies are tougher than humans as the scientist used a material that looks biological for their external appearance. They also have unique abilities as well, as the scientist made them with different abilities, maybe you both could start with 4 or 5 different abilities, or a different number depending on what you both want to do. :) But you both could perhaps 'unlock' new abilities over time. :)

Any specific questions? :)

message 4: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 30 comments Any questions about the AIs? :)

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 30 comments Makaylia wrote: "So in our character description, would you like us to put what we want as special abilities? I like the idea of creating a character and then there powers "maturing" as time goes on :)"

Sure. :) But please refrain from anything such as 'Absolute control over time' or anything like that, but you could possibly have instead 'Further increased reaction and movement speed' so it's like they slow down time slightly. ;) And for where you put it, you both could either do templates or just descriptions with their abilities. :) And that is fine with me, but I was thinking that they could perhaps find pieces of technology which they could add onto themselves which add further abilities. :) I'm also fine if they possibly learn new abilties to do with their starting ones. :)

message 6: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 30 comments Yep. :) (At least for the beginning of the RP anyways, maybe later the power of the abilities can go up. :) ) Ok, that's fine with me. :) But feel free to talk with Jinx about both of your AIs relationship. :)

message 7: by Jocy (new)

Jocy Latte (jocylatte) | 3 comments Is there a specific character template you want us to use for our androids?

message 8: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 30 comments Nope, feel free to use any you want to. :) But feel free to suggest to each other what kind of relationship your characters have, whether rivals or acting as though they are siblings. :) And if you have a question about the world or specific powers, feel free to ask them. :)

message 9: by Jocy (new)

Jocy Latte (jocylatte) | 3 comments What is the world like? Is it normal but with greater technological advances? Is there prejudice or political turmoil between humans and technology, are androids/other machines normal and the AIs are exceptional exceptions?

message 10: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 30 comments The world the AIs would know initially is inside of the scientist's lab which would actually be quite large, similar in size to a house but is underground and has a few extra rooms to test their capabilities. :)

But the outside world, which they would go into eventually, would be similar to the modern world but with greater technological advances like you said but the technology that your characters are made of is more advanced than what's already out there, so they may encounter other robots but they would not be as smart as they are nor would they look like humans, but there might be cyborgs out there with obvious but effective replacements. :) However, there are a few hidden groups with unknown motives here and there, such as one that has heard of the scientist which created your characters and will go to 'investigate' his lab soon, which would cause the AIs to move out into the world, with whatever that may happen. :) And there are myths that those who wield magic still exist but any of those people are more hidden than those who use technology. :) There may be a bit of conflict between those hidden magic users and those who use technology but that would be explored later. ;) (Perhaps that might lead to some magic based upgrades if the AIs meet some magic users. ;) ) But between most humans and technology, the relationship is positive but there has never been an artificial human before in the world. :)

Any specific questions? :)

message 11: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 30 comments Makaylia wrote: "That's a good question. I could see racism happen cause they aren't real humans, they are just pretenders"

If humans find out they are indeed artificial, it might happen, but it depends on what kind of human that the info is revealed to. :)

message 12: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 30 comments That looks like a good character so far Makaylia. :)

Do either of you have further questions about the world? :)

message 13: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 30 comments Heya, would you like to do this RP with just the two of us Makaylia or would you like to have someone join us until Jinx comes back? :)