Play Book Tag discussion

Run to Ground (Rocky Mountain K9 Unit, #1)
This topic is about Run to Ground
September 2020: Other Books > [Poll Ballot] Run to Ground by Katie Ruggle 4 Stars

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue | 1003 comments Really cute romance.

Small town Colorado and the new waitress in the diner catches the eye of a local K9 officer.

She's a damsel in distress, on the run. He's an emotional wreck dealing with the death of his partner. Nice romantic story line with a few unexpected twists.

Olivermagnus (lynda214) | 1913 comments Sue wrote: "Really cute romance.

Small town Colorado and the new waitress in the diner catches the eye of a local K9 officer.

She's a damsel in distress, on the run. He's an emotional wreck dealing with th..."

I read this last month and thought it was decent. I didn't love the characters but I'm intrigued enough to get the second book. I just love K9 series and am reading about four now.

Theresa | 6125 comments Olivermagnus wrote: "Sue wrote: "Really cute romance.

She's a damsel in distress, on the run. He's an emotional wreck dea..."

I love K-9 series too. Especially suspense. What ones are you reading?

I liked the characters in the rest of this series a lot more than I did in this one, although I loved the kids.

Olivermagnus (lynda214) | 1913 comments Theresa wrote: " Olivermagnus wrote: "Sue wrote: "Really cute romance.

I love K-9 series too. Especially suspense. What ones are you reading?

My favorite is the Sydney Rose Parnell series by Barbara Nickless. The first one is Blood on the Tracks.

The Timber Creek K9 series by Margaret Mizushima is good too. The first one is Killing Trail

I've just started the Rocky Mountain K9 series by Katie Ruggle and the Flint K9 series by Jen Blood.

I've heard good things about the Ryder Creed series by Alex Kava and the Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries by Donna Ball but I haven't tried them yet. I read all the time and still can't get to all the books I want to read.

message 5: by Theresa (last edited Sep 05, 2020 06:09PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Theresa | 6125 comments I have Timber Creek series and the first Ryder Creed waiting on my TBR my having time and energy. Still recovering from the immersion in Proust for 9 months, and long work days.

I read and liked Piper J. Drake's True Hero series - first is Extreme Honor. D.D. Ayres K-9 Rescue series. First is Irresistible Force.

So many books, so little time.