What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Bloomability
This topic is about Bloomability
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fiction, drama, romance: (read in middle school 2014-2016) there was a girl that had to move to Italy and meets this guy I can't remember his name and they start to talk during her time in Italy and at the school (more in the post). [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ash (last edited Sep 05, 2020 02:25PM) (new)

Ash | 4 comments what i remember is that there was a girl that had to go to Italy i believe and her aunt took in when she was sleeping. She was freaking out saying she was kidnap but wasn't. she want to a school in Italy and meet this guy, i cant remember his name but it started with a g. Also there was a girl at the school who was very bossy and had a mom the same way. One of the chapters was two girls one gun shot or something like that. I also remember that the cover of the book had letters and postcards with picketers and yellow flowers and had the title that started with a "B"

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15703 comments You need to add genre and plot details to your header. Otherwise, your post will be locked by the mods.

message 3: by Ash (new)

Ash | 4 comments how do i do that im new

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15703 comments There's a little edit link to the right of your header, but I believe it only works in desktop view, not mobile.

message 5: by Ash (new)

Ash | 4 comments i found it thank you

Nachelle | 143 comments Was it "Bloomability" by Sharon Creech?

message 7: by Ash (new)

Ash | 4 comments omg yes thank you

message 8: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15703 comments Glad you found it!

Bloomability for the link.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bloomability (other topics)