The Academy of Espionage discussion

The Moonlight Reef > Reform School

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) | 6507 comments Mod
((Rp only!))

message 2: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey, Beth and Sadie came onto a roof right down from the school. Hailey pulled the helicopter to a quiet landing, hopped out silently, smiling at her good landing

message 3: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~ Stone | 3924 comments Mod
Beth nods and opens the door next to her, hopping out. She looks around, she hadn't been to her Reform School in quite some time. She gestures for Hailey and Sadie to follow and starts hopping from roof to roof.

message 4: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey quickly follows her, glad she had been training as hopping came very easy

message 5: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth smiles as Hailey and Sadie follow. She stops at a building and gestures for them to stop. "This is the reform school. Now we have to be really quiet while sneaking around. I'll pull up the cameras now and make them temporarily glitch, so we can sneak in." Beth tells them and pulls out her phone, hacking into the system in less than a minute.

message 6: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

((Are we going to finish the mission tonight?))

message 7: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Okay, sounds good" Hailey said. She spotted a few windows open, they were most certainly the best route in for her. "I think I am going in through the 3rd floor windows, that should be easy enough" Hailey nodded towards the windows. Her, Beth, and Sadie were on a roof right at that level.

message 8: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ayla Greenbriar-Carstairs (the_fandom_queen) | 5153 comments Mod
Sadie nodded, pulling out a hard drive. "This should contain some information..." she inserted the key into her bracelet and a map appeared, as well as the guard system and everything. She heard Cade's voice coming through each of their bracelets as she put her earpiece on.

message 9: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"Me too," Beth tells her. They had no idea that she would be meeting up with her allies. She gave a smile to herself and then went back into serious mode. "I'm ready with the cameras, by the way, we just gotta go in."

message 10: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey slid the braclet into her boot so that she could not hear Cade. "Okay,Beth since you know the school you can lead and me and Sadie will take out anyone who tries to get in our way"

message 11: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

"Make sure to put your earpieces in," Sadie reminded them. "So we can talk to each other if we split up."

message 12: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

(Beth knows her way around the school better than the map by the way, it has a few secret tunnels that only Beth knows about)

message 13: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Oh ok))

message 14: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"Okay," Beth nods. "We'll be near the west wing when we jump in. The camera blockers will be on the opposite side of the building but luckily it is also on the third floor." She puts her earpiece in.

message 15: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Okay!)) "As long as Cade can't talk through them I will leave it in, but the second I find he does, we are using the ones I stole from Charlot before she left" Hailey said slipping the ear bud in and giving Beth and Sadie a smile before walking to the edge of the roof

message 16: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie followed, and peered down. It wasn't a high drop, for a spy, only about 9 feet, so she jumped down without a grappling hook. She motioned for the others to come down after she had checked that the coast was clear.

message 17: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth follows and gives the signal that the cameras are out. She jumps through the window and stands up inside the school. She quickly straightens up and acts as if she was just strolling through the halls. She hadn't been here in a while, she smirked, but it would be easy to navigate like always.

message 18: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey ignored her signs jumping with a calm face as she barely caught the window sill, sitting on the edge. She pull some sleeping sprays she had stolen from Zander out and quietly crawled in through the window, hiding behind some desk, waiting for the otherss.

message 19: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie pulled herself up to the window and climbed through, landing gracefully in the room. She crept towards a desk and squeezed under it, waiting for Beth.

message 20: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (last edited Sep 06, 2020 01:12PM) (new)

Beth pulled up the cameras on her phone and looked at them, the guys watching them didn't seem suspicious of anything. She also pulled up a different camera out of the grid and saw her allies coming to help. She quickly hurried over to Sadie and Hailey, hiding under one of the desks.

message 21: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

Hailey stood up walking towards the door and then back to Beth, still messing with the sleeping things she had stole((We should make Sadie and Hailey go after the allies....bc that would be fun))

message 22: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

((Sure, the Allies will come up and then Beht can explain to them and offer a proposal, then they can all team up, then the allies run so they aren't spotted, and you two can follow them. Does that sound good? ))
Beth looked at her camera, the allies were almost here, then she'd come out from her hiding place.

message 23: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((wait what allies?))

message 24: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

(( the people that helped her escape the reform school last time ))

message 25: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Yep! But Hailey is gonna smack one of them bc Beth hasn't already explained and she is gonna think them threats))

message 26: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Ohhh lol ok))

message 27: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((same with Sadie))

message 28: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie snatched a sleeping spray from Hailey. "Can I use one?"

message 29: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Yep, I stole them from Zander to use, so.." Hailey smiled as she handed 2 more to Sadie and messed with her boot where the tracker was beeping. She stomped and it stopped beeping

message 30: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth looked at her phone, the Allies were here! She crawled out from under her desk and walked into the light.

"Nice to see you again, Ms. Scarlet," one of the Allies stepped forward coming into the light as well. Beth nodded.

(Would it be cool if somehow the allies got the camera blocker so they could give them right now?)

message 31: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

(( idk, but Hailey and Sadie are gonna beat them up)) Hailey's reflexs kicked in. She nodded at Sadie and spotted all 4 of the people, she sprayed one with the sleeping spray and kicked the other one straight to the gut, backing up and waiting for them.

message 32: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

One of the allies jumped back frowning. "Who are they?" the ally hissed at Beth.
"Friends. I'll explain."
"You trust them?"
"I'll have to, they had to come with anyway." The allies didn't truly know her plan either. Beth rolled her eyes.

message 33: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"You know them?" Hailey said, aiming a knife at one of the allies

message 34: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"Yes," Beth tells her exasperated. "Now will you stop fighting them?" she asks. "I have some explaining to do."

message 35: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie narrowed her eyes, her knife still drawn.

message 36: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"As long as they stay at least 5 feet from us"Hailey said, giving Beth a perfect smile and turning to the allies, her face calm

message 37: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"Good," Beth gives a perfect smile back. "So you know how I have always seemed like the sweet one? Well I'm not. That's just my cover. And you know how I said I didn't have anything to hide? I did, I really a lot but no one noticed. You are all too focused on each other. But... we could team up. I'll tell you the whole truth if you do."

message 38: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie narrowed her eyes into slits. "I knew you were hiding something..." she paced the room. "Let me think about this for a minute."

message 39: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"What?" Hailey said, looking at Beth, her face calm. She took another knife out, "This isn't a trick right" Hailey said, she looked around and moved towards Sadie

message 40: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Sadie stood next to Hailey, her brandishing another knife.

message 41: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"Of course not," Beth rolled her eyes. "So are we teaming up?"

message 42: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

(I love Beth's true colors underneath haha, it is finally being revealed! I'm having so much fun RPing this right now!)

message 43: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Explain now" Hailey said, her voice not full of much calm. She messed with the knife aiming it at Beth, her trust lost.

message 44: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

((Good!))

message 45: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"Are you teaming up with me or not?" Beth asked in a demanding tone. "And you Sadie?"

message 46: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((XD))

Sadie glared at Beth. "Any trust I had for you is gone. Now. Tell us."

message 47: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

"Not until you team up with me. Or else you are never knowing," Beth spat.

message 48: by Elisa_Bookaholic, The Ranter (Hailey, Marie, & Jason) (new)

"Hell no, you could turn us in, or worse." Hailey was done she threw a knife at on of the allies, making it skim their head, "If you don't tell me, next time, it hits," she glared

message 49: by Lizzie {Liz S.} ~Zailey+Jaseth Shipper~, The Mediator (Marcus, Samantha, & The Scarlet Family) (new)

Beth narrowed her eyes. "I'm a spy, I wouldn't turn you in. That would mean more of a mess for me because I'm not on the FBI's good side. I don't want to get involved with them if I don't have to."

message 50: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Sep 06, 2020 02:07PM) (new)

"I honestly don't care," Sadie said, her glare so intense it could burn a hole through the wall. "You will tell us."

« previous 1 3