What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > The day the power went off

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda Dallison | 3 comments All the power has gone off one man leads a group of people to get power back on, organises a group of people who help people to cope in a world without power

Cassandra Stryffe | 15 comments I've read literally dozens of books that could describe. Do you have any more details?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36076 comments Mod
Linda, that's a good start. Copy the genre (e.g., adult thriller, science fiction?) and plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- What's the main location/country? Is this set in the future?
- Can you tell us more about the main character (e.g., his job, employer)?

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Dallison | 3 comments It’s centred around one man it starts when he goes to an elderly ladies house to ask for water ends up staying to help her a nearby town is run by a selfish man who uses threats to get things done the main character (I’ll refer to him as MN as can’t remember his name ) stands up to him and shows him how things can get done by kindness , then the MN ( who also has been enhanced before the power went off ) gathers together an army of people to look after the town they are helped by a man who has special powers and gives them a vehicle that can fly anywhere in minutes. . In this book there a man & woman who can turn into tigers one who can turn into a bear .The MN meets up with a pack of werewolves and becomes a couple with one the female werewolves.
It’s a series of books in the later ones they go into space as an army to help other worlds. They refer to the power loss as The day the power stopped. I’m struggling to remember any of the names I got the book free on kindle unlimited.

message 5: by Linda (new)

Linda Dallison | 3 comments It’s mainly set in America late 2000.