The Hunger Games RP discussion

1st Hunger Games RP > 1st Hunger Games Sponsors

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection)

This is the thread where you could give out sponsors. Whether it is in the form of food or it is in the form of other basic needs, you can only give out 3 of them. The gifts available are limited. Choose wisely.

Gifts givable:
~ water
~ dried ham and bread
~ spiles
~ ointments
~ any kind of medicine (that's highly limited to only two claims)
~ No weapons are allowed!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hi

message 3: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) hi

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

LuminescentFirefly wrote: "hi"

um i'll send u a private message

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Who are the sponsors? I know they are less active members, but do you have to sign up for it or anything? :D

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Actually, everyone has 3 gifts givable to any of the tributes, you don't have to sign up

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Oh! Okay thanks :)

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Do we RP the sponsoring like "A silver parachute landed beside XXX, in it was a huge muffin" etc?

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Yeah anything as long as you make it clear :)

message 10: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Oops I forgot... remember to request for a gift here and wait for a mod's approval before actually sending the tributes anything. Thanks!

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Okay thanks Rose :D

message 12: by LyraFirefly (last edited Sep 19, 2020 06:56PM) (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) Can Dylan get the ointment? I know I'm a mod, but I want to make sure anyway 😅

message 13: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Sure! You can send that to him in a silver parachute and attach a note if you want 😀