Asians Under a Typhoon Book Club discussion

Of Curses and Kisses (St. Rosetta's Academy, #1)
This topic is about Of Curses and Kisses
October 2020: OCaK > Of Curses & Kisses by Sandhya Menon

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica, Typhoon Creator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Veronica (Honey Roselea Reads) (veronicamchen) | 65 comments Mod
Hello everyone!! The people have voted and we have decided to have Of Curses & Kisses by Sandhya Menon be our October book club book!!

(You can find Of Curses & Kisses on Scribd as an ebook or audiobook. And if you want to try Scribd, you can also sign up for 30 days using this code: here)

Our live show will be on October 10, 2020 at 10 am CST so remember to read the book and join the conversation!!

For people who can't join the live show on October 10, we will also be having book club discussions so that we can still talk about the book! Here are the dates as to what we will read up to:

September 26: Chapters 1-7
October 3: Chapters 7-14
October 10: Chapters 14-end LIVE SHOW DATE!

I will create new discussion boards a day before. I'm so excited to start reading with everyone! Stay tuned!

If you would like to ask me or Sophie questions, message us here on Goodreads or on Twitter! Veronica's Twitter and Sophie's Twitter

message 2: by Sophie Ligaya (new)

Sophie Ligaya dela Cruz (storygraph) | 3 comments I’m excited!

message 3: by Veronica, Typhoon Creator (last edited Sep 18, 2020 06:00AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hello everyone! ✨✨
Just wanted to give a heads up that our first discussion for Of Curses and Kisses is in one week (Sep 26)! Exciting! I'm excited to hear what you guys thought about Chapters 1-7

If you are reading this message after September 26, feel free to comment and keep the discussion alive! Don't worry about it being in a few years if you still want to talk about the book that's totally ok!

message 4: by Veronica, Typhoon Creator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hello typhooners!!

There's officially one more day before we send out the discussion board to talk about Of Curses and Kisses!! I hope y'all are excited to talk about it! The Chapters that will be discussed are chapters 1-7 so if you have not finished to book don't worry at all!

See you tomorrow everyone!!

message 5: by Veronica, Typhoon Creator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Guys officially the last day before the liveshow!! I'm excited to talk about Of Curses and Kisses with you guys!